Great mysteries

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
lol

I dont give much to charity but I spend a lot of my time volunteering for things.

well not a lot of time but 1 afternoon a week and a few hours on the weekend.

Hi Hopium, welcome and I am enjoying your thoughts. I will gladly accept your money if you have the time :wink: Don't try and justify being an Arts/Law graduate - almost impossible. However it takes a lot of brains and capability to just get in to those courses - let alone complete them: so bask in the glory that is you!

Are you cracking onto my GF??

And Zap is your soccer team a charity??

kidding bud i think its great what you do.

I don't have enough money anymore... I'm finally going to get out of home!

Ta dude... but I still sound like a pompous git... especially when I say I'm attending USYD. LOL! But, I am not as bad as most... I hope! No way am I EVER touching corporate law... scum scum scum scum scum! :wink: Well, most of the clients are...

Hang on... I have thoughts? That's a bit of a barmy notion if you don't mind my saying so. I just type... thinking is what I do during semester! :p

But you gotta remember, there is a difference between academic smarts and real-life smarts. Real-life is sooooo much more important. Like the difference between General Melchett and Blackadder in Blackadder 4. Blackadder ROCKS! (And is very smart)

I digress.

Anyways... Thanks! I officialy like you!!!! :mrgreen:

Here's another mystery:

CW and I just had an interchange that has just been deleted. The mystery is, what was it all about?

"What's good for the site ................."

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6