Grant Mayer gone

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Matabele link said:
[quote author=byso link=topic=180464.msg224064#msg224064 date=1242990102]
http://www.manlyseaeagles.com.au/message-board-detail.asp?mid=129203&mbid=129171

Looks like Aaron is in the bad books with some members as well.
  sgt is not a board member.  He's a broken down old hack that gets his sense of significance from hanging around the dressing sheds under the stadium, making a nuisance of himself.

Kind of ironic he's making a pitch to run the website.  Let's go back to the bad old days of the clubby little clique run by the illiterate sgt and pacman.
[/quote]

didn't say board member ;)

Tell you one thing to note about this.

If indeed it bears out that Delmege provided actual quotes for that piece, it displays either a remarkable lack of nous on his part, or inconguous intent.

The way I read this is that Max might need to go!!!!!  His talking to the press has yet again been revealed as a desperate powerplay that is way out of line.

Thanks for what you did Max, but you do not have a license to take our club down. If those other football club dopes voted to get rid of Mayer as well, they can leave as well.

There are some appalling posts on this same thread on mwse!!!  It seems as if some within the club are deliberately trying to undermine Mayer. It is also clear to see some petty agendas?

I just hope that a few of the peanuts on the Leagues/Football Club don't buy the petty agendas and forget Des' plea at the last Board Meeting.

You have to really question the timing of this news ....

My husband was listening to Ray Hadley I think on way home from work and he was disputing that Mayer was gone....

What's going on?
When was the board meeting? How old was the Delmege footage?

After the cr*p earlier this year about boardroom fighting, surely he would realise that going to media could only cause further embarassment and destabilise our great club....

so the board meets on wednesday
as i said on mwse two board members have been very proactive and have been makin alot of time for supporters to listen to their concerns. lets hope they have listened and vote to retain mayer

COME ON GUYS no need for the personal attacks on sgt
i dont agree with what he said but hes a good bloke
looking at what hes posted you have to ask where he gets his info from??

sgt should keep his petty personal agendas out of the club's website and he won't get attacked. 

FFS why would we want Cummings, Magilla or toovey as CEO when we already have one very capable CEO at the moment.  Last year will go down in the club's history as one of the most sucessful ever so why change personnel?

Do people not look at the Sharks, the instability and the financial nonsense and think - "We do not want to go there!" Manly are not so secure that it could not turn pear-shaped if this sort of stupidity was allowed to run rife.

Stability, sensible management and bye-bye to petty agendas and powerplay is rather needed at present.

Cliffy Gc link said:

I just find it really ironic and hypocritical you would tell anyone to avoid personal attacks.

missing_something link said:
[quote author=Cliffy Gc link=topic=180464.msg224134#msg224134 date=1243034427]

I just find it really ironic and hypocritical you would tell anyone to avoid personal attacks.
[/quote]
i would tell you to get over it

love your user name its so accurate

Cliffy GC, the originator of the personal attack.
My own view is that the reporters have got their knives out for all and sundry.  There's nothing like blood in the water to get them into a feeding frenzy.  Truth goes out the window in the pursuit of a story, any story..

DSM5 link said:
Cliffy GC, the originator of the personal attack.
My own view is that the reporters have got their knives out for all and sundry.  There's nothing like blood in the water to get them into a feeding frenzy.  Truth goes out the window in the pursuit of a story, any story..
dsm5 the originator  of the wankers calling for orfords head.

you  cant blame the media for this delmege has feed them this he spoke on  camera for 7. it starts and ends with him

On this whole debacle, can anyone who saw the item confirm if it was new Max footage they used, or was it stuff dragged up from around Feb/March when this was all blowing up ?

Kiwi Eagle link said:
On this whole debacle, can anyone who saw the item confirm if it was new Max footage they used, or was it stuff dragged up from around Feb/March when this was all blowing up ?
http://cosmos-web02.bcst.sp2.yahoo.com/up/player/popup/?ch=6953775&cl=13597996&lang=en

If Delmege requires 75% of the board vote to knife Mayer, can he count on the Leagues club vote now that the Penns own it???

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2