Grant Goldman back

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hm, I seem to be in the minority in that I'd rather not hear the GA at all. It'd be handy if they announced the interchanges when they happened, but thats about it. The rest of the time they're just annoying, I can't recall ever hearing a good announcer no matter the sport.

It is a shame this has been 'leaked' because I am sure the club would have been able to get plenty of mileage out of the announcement in the media closer to the season starting.

The best part about having him as the ground announcer was that it made catching the train feel like going to Brookie!

Wolfpack said:
Hm, I seem to be in the minority in that I'd rather not hear the GA at all. It'd be handy if they announced the interchanges when they happened, but thats about it. The rest of the time they're just annoying, I can't recall ever hearing a good announcer no matter the sport.

I agree. They would be better off playing Eagle Rock on a continuous loop.

Masked Eagle said:
Wolfpack said:

No thx,i heard that saints song about 200 times in 2009 when we got pumped, that sucked more dick than anything I've experienced in sports

Chip and Chase said:
So who did he have a problem with ?? Des ? Crusher ? Zorba ? They go ........he returns.

Let's not question every ex employee / contractor of the club. Would be here forever football clubs have revolving doors - high staff turnover. He had his reasons for going.I'm Happy his health is good.

An improved PA system is more important for safety more than anything

The Eagle said:
Masked Eagle said:
Wolfpack said:

No thx,i heard that saints song about 200 times in 2009 when we got pumped, that sucked more dick than anything I've experienced in sports

Cept thorpie.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6