Grant Goldman back

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
a tweet from @Josh_Massoud
Good news @manlyseaeagles fans: Just heard Grant Goldman will resume ground announcer duties at Brookie in 2012 #NRL

Which was retweeted by @manlyseaeagles

any get out clause?

Suck on that bulldogs.

lol is implied

So who did he have a problem with ?? Des ? Crusher ? Zorba ? They go ........he returns.

And the hits just keep on getting better... In this case, more good news. The past announcer(s) was or were shocking.

Chip and Chase said:
So who did he have a problem with ?? Des ? Crusher ? Zorba ? They go ........he returns.

Maybe this means that Des has convinced last years ground announcer to join him at the dogs?

Now if only we can receive confirmation that the catering staff have also gone to the dogs then everything is good

Phantar said:
Looks like the hairpiece has had the last laugh over the bottle of henna.

Good news!

seriously buddy I dont get why certain posters on here need to have a dig at a someone who is a club legend.

Blind freddy can see you were having a crack at zorba. Is there any need for it, I bet the bloke has done more good for our club than you and I combined. He got the flick so whats the point of rubbish like that.

On to grant its great news espeically when i read on Facebook he has just overcome cancer.

It will suck not hearing Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaver though maybe he could humour us and let one out.

When he says Beeaaavveerr or Choc rrrrrooooccckks, it sounds like he's giving to himself under the table. Great stuff!

the mauler said:
When he says Beeaaavveerr or Choc rrrrrooooccckks, it sounds like he's giving to himself under the table. Great stuff!
lol

that funny ****

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7