Grandfinal rain advice?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Phoenix

Reserve Grader
Hey all, about to attend the grandfinal and with this rain coming down non-stop was wondering if any one had any advice on what to take?

Cheers MANLY 2011

Plenty of warm clothes, and if you're sitting up the north end or the west side of the stadium, the rain will be blowing onto you (or directly on you) because it is coming from the south east. Umbrellas upset people so go to a $2 shop and buy yourself a cheap poncho you can then throw away. And something I have found useful for sitting on plastic seats during the wet - bring a small hand towel to dry the seat.

Thanks captain skin!! Can't believe it's gonna be so wet. Might need a beach towel to dry those seats at this rate. I am sitting 20 rows from the front. You would think for $190 dollars you pay for the ticket they would throw a $2 poncho in.

Manly jersey Manly scarf and a raincoat all that is needed

Also good advice from captain above - wet bum no fun :(

el cheapo quick alternative to the poncho is get a garbage bag and make slits for head and arms

Despite it still pouring here in Castle Hill, and I can see from BOM that the central coast is being pounded right now, my prediction is in an hour the rain will probably only be scattered light showers. (This is from a bloke who loves studying the weather maps and watching where the weather is coming from and going)

I expect they will be maximising their profit margin based on peoples water phobia so expect they will be selling those $2 ponchos for around $10 each.
Be be prepared to fork out 50 bucks for the family for ponchos (if you don't already happen to have them).
The cheaper and similarly effective option is to get a large plastic garbage bags and cut a hole for the face area and for the arms to go through. Repeat process for your entire group. :)

lol. Scalp your tickets for twice what you paid and spend the profits in a nice warm pub!

Haha yeah I should fonz mine do come with a limited edition Anthony watmough signature.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1317515837.520083.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 0

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8