Grand Final YART

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Mauro and Robinson to miss out unfortunately.

Lussick and Gift to come in.

Only unsure on whether to start T-Rex or Hot Rod.

NYEagle said:
Umm what does YART mean?

NYEagle

I know that others have told you it's meaning but if you wish to know the history of it plus other info about the site then the following link may be some use to you:

http://www.silvertails.net/articles/site-information/silvertails-memes

Welcome back Gift & Darcy!!

Great to have Gift & Darcy coming back into this Seaeagles team that has been nothing less than dominating in the final series.
The opportunities down the right edge will only be better & have recently been unstoppable already. Also look foward to Darcy getting out there & ripping into the big NZ pack.
Welcome back boys!!

GF YART

1. Brett Stewart
2. Michael Robertson
3. Jamie Lyon
4. Steve Matai
5. William Hopoate
6. Kieran Foran
7. Daly Cherry-Evans
8. Brent Kite
9. Matt Ballin
10. Darcy Lussick
11. Anthony Watmough
12. Shane Rodney
13. Glenn Stewart

14. Joe Guluvao
15. George Rose
16. Jamie Buhrer
17. Tony Williams

That's a great side. If we're on we'll flog em!

RE: GF YART

Fonz said:
1. Brett Stewart
2. Michael Robertson
3. Jamie Lyon
4. Steve Matai
5. William Hopoate
6. Kieran Foran
7. Daly Cherry-Evans
8. Brent Kite
9. Matt Ballin
10. Darcy Lussick
11. Anthony Watmough
12. Shane Rodney
13. Glenn Stewart

14. Joe Guluvao
15. George Rose
16. Jamie Buhrer
17. Tony Williams

That's a great side. If we're on we'll flog em!

Geez looking at that side its a good thing King and Wolf are out.

No one rated our team as real Premiership contenders at the start of the year but that didnt matter what mattered was that our players believed in them selves. It is an amazing effort and there is no stopping the Mighty Manly Momentum now.

Bench will be Joe, George, T Rex and Buhrer - outstanding bench with plenty of strike.

Lussick will start cause of his extra size and best suited to the tough stuff early in a Grand Final. Rodney has to start for me cause he plays a stronger 80 min than T -Rex ( thats not a knock in any way on Rex ) and Rodney has been better than most lately.

I am confident for a lot of reasons but none more so than this bench which can either cement a lead or change momentum and get us back on the front foot. I will even have a sneaky bet on T Rex for Man of Match even from the bench.

Gotta say Vic Mauro has really impressed me lately and will be very unlucky not to get a spot ( in my team he might even sneak the spot over Kite on form but yes that would never happen ).

I think Joe will start because of his previous Grand final experience and also his great form .

Joe off the bench. He's a little small to start. Don't want him knocked out. I feel for Vic, he's got grunt and can go forward. Anyway, there's a few years left for him to star. Lussick to start, size, and he'll be very fit and he's very mobile. We'll hald them in the forwards and have more smarts and skill in the backline. Manly by plenty.

Williams or Rodney in Back Row?

What is everyones thoughts on Williams starting the game in the back row with Choc and Rodney going back to the bench?

Manly have a very good record against the Warriors and IMO will win by 14 on Sunday. Weather forecast is for showers which may be a blessing for Manly with the high ball aimed at the Beast putting him under pressure.

Never felt so confident about a GF in a long time.

PS. Plenty of tix on ebay from supporters of other teams wanting to make a quick sale. They are mainly STG and Tigers supporters.

Go Manly!!

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7