Grand Final - Who wins?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Who will be the 2015 Telstra Premiers?

• Broncos

Votes: 11 23.9%
  • Cowboys

Votes: 20 43.5%
  • Don't care... GO MANLY!

Votes: 15 32.6%

• Total voters
Hopefully the Cows get up.

I don't understand the hate some people have for JT. He strikes me a descent bloke. The giving of the headgear to kids is genuine. I know he's had a whinge over the 'hand of Foreign" stuff but, to me, that's just a competitive spirit.

He's too good a player to never win a premiership. I hope they get up on Sunday.
I like JT as well, which is why I'm walking behind the Cowboys' bandwagon... Even though I put myself on a "competitiveness" ban for the week ;)

Manly
Ipswich
As much as it pains me to say it - Cowboys in a cliff-hanger. I don't like either side, but I cannot stand the whinging Cowboys.

I feel the cowboys have been building for this over the last few years and deserve it. Broncos will be hoping there amazing flukey plays come off. But i thk the broncos have just started buildin for a gf win.

Go Cows! Just bought a house in Townsville so might end up there in a few years. The fishing will be bearable but not like at present. Have a twenty kilo two and a half year old who might end up in their front row in eighteen or so years.

If you don't like either the Donkeys or Cowgirls then look at it this way.....

This game is just Qld's version of City vs Country ;)

I'm warming to the fact that I think the Donkeys will win.

Let's face it, they don't have a team of superstars and until they bought Milford this year ( who has combined beautifully with young Hunt), thy have been languishing at the bottom of the 8 or missing the 8 for a fair while now.

Love him, hate him, admire him or whatever you do Bennett is the most experienced coach in the game , and he's been there done that many times and he will have the Donkeys perfectly prepared.

The girls are no longer a " one person team" but I think the Donkeys will have a plan to nullify JT, and if they do I think they will win it in a close one.

A couple of years ago I didn't watch the Storm v Bulldogs GF, I hated both with a passion and whilst you can throw up the " super league News Ltd" crap or the " whinging whining Thurston" deal I think we will see a pretty good game.

I'll settle down for the Under 20's ( obvious reasons), then watch Parcell in the State game and I'll be also watching the big one .

Can't bring myself to say Go B, or Go C, but nevertheless it should be exciting to watch.

I'll be watching on Sunday (for the first time ever the whole day is actually being televised in Adelaide on GEM including the Holden Cup and the State Championship Finals, normally we just get the NRL game), but to be honest all I give a rats about is Manly winning the U/20's.

Though in saying that I would prefer a NQ win with Hodges limping off after about 2 minutes with his hammy gone.

I'll tell you what I do want....

Nein to stop promoting this as Wayne Bennett going for "Seven from Seven". Was he not co-coach of Canberra when we beat them 18-8 in the 1987 Grand Final???

For mine he is 6-1 in Grand Finals in the NSWRL/ARL/SL/NRL (and he never won a premiership when it was the ARL).

Bennett didn't win the 1987 Dally M Coach of the Year because Qld won Origin that year (he jointly won the award with co-coach Don Furner).

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2