Grand Final - Who wins?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Who will be the 2015 Telstra Premiers?

• Broncos

Votes: 11 23.9%
  • Cowboys

Votes: 20 43.5%
  • Don't care... GO MANLY!

Votes: 15 32.6%

• Total voters
I think this is JT's year, I just get that feeling that nothing is going to stop him from getting a premiership this year.

The Broncos just pipped the Cowboys in front of their raging home fans in week 1 of the finals against a Cowboys team who were still finding form after a patchy last month of the competition. Sooner or later I expect Bennett's luck to run out on grand final day; I think it could be a fairytale for the Cowboys this year.

West Adelaide

Oops, wrong sport :p (Westies, who I've been a fan of since 1980, are in the SANFL Grand Final tomorrow :D )

NRL? Cows I hope. Head's leaning to the Donkeys though.

U/20's.......the mighty MANLY WARRINGAH SEA EAGLES ;)

Of the two PF performances I thought that the Broncos was the more impressive. If they play like that again they will win.

Bronco's, sadly. Go the Cowboys!

Manly by 4 over the Panthers. Game of the day!! MOM - Liam Knight.

Of the two PF performances I thought that the Broncos was the more impressive. If they play like that again they will win.
Broncs beat roosters 31 - 12 at Brissie.

Cows beat Storm 32 - 12 at Melbourne.

To me, the latter sounds more impressive.

Sounds can be deceiving that's why I prefer the superior sense of sight.

Either way I think it will be a good game, much like their semi.

Who were the judiciary members tonight? Joke of a decision.

Guerra is becoming the next Nate Myles. Will go into bat for Qld Origin mates to get them off at the judiciary. If it was a NSW player or anyone but a mate of his he'd have been off enjoying Mad Monday and wouldn't have been anywhere near the judiciary.

I hope Hodges does his hammy 2 minutes into the game and that the Cows smash the Donkeys.

For my money this decision was more to avoid the negative News Ltd. press that the NRL would have received had they actually suspended Hodges.

This week has officially descended into a "lets keep Qld happy" farce.

Last edited:
Hopefully the Cows get up.

I don't understand the hate some people have for JT. He strikes me a descent bloke. The giving of the headgear to kids is genuine. I know he's had a whinge over the 'hand of Foreign" stuff but, to me, that's just a competitive spirit.

He's too good a player to never win a premiership. I hope they get up on Sunday.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6