Grand Final - Manly v

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The dogs have a bit of the saints in 2009 about them to me. Won Minor premiership and unceremoniously shown the door in the semi's. As with Niccipops my main priority other than Manly to win is for the flea beagles to get the sort of drubbing in the semi's that they deserve for their serial rorting and pillaging.

Yep Manly vs Melbourne. We will despatch the Dogs in week 1 and then the Sharks in week 3. Storm will trounce the Bunnies week 1 and Dogs week 3.

I'd prefer an all-NSW GF like Manly v Cronulla, I'll be surprised if the Bulldogs don't make it resulting in a Manly v Canterbury GF though.
I'd also like to see Manly v Canberra GF but doubt that's gonna happen.

We have a fair bit of improving to do for this run at the title again, and we are in a good position to do it.

As long as all our boys' injuries heal well and we don't sustain any more significant ones, the boys put thier minds to it and play solid, mistake-free footy on the field, our various plays can fire and we can work toward another Grand Final in which to "pull out all the stops" and make a genuine claim at the title again.

There's still a long way to go, and a lot of weird bounces of the ball over the next few weeks, but we can do it!

Manly Warringah Champions!

niccipops said:
The Who said:
So, who will Channel Nein telecast when there is no Qld team in the GF?

What about a new show, something like, 'In the garden with Petero'.

Or repeats of "Matty Hayden's cooking adventures"

always a classic.

edit: whilst understanding the theme of this thread, I get real nervous when discussing something so important that hasn't happened yet.

It wont be until we lead by 20 with 3 mins to go that i'll start celebrating.

if it happens, that is

not jinxing things

nor using capitals.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4