Grand Final Entertainment

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
StuBoot said:
Grinspoon or The Living End would fit nicely.
Our premier rock bands for our premier sport.

We can never support having the living end, as they said "go Melbourne" prior to the 2008 grand final. And they're lame phony rockabillies.

BTW absolutely loved Good Charlotte. Brought plenty to the atmosphere and sadly only two numbers. Background intro with 'The Anthem' and started with 'I don't wanna be in love' and super finish with 'Last Night'. Seriously great band.

They really arn't .. Those two brothers are the biggest poseurs, all about marketability and nothing about music..

They were pretty good in comparison to some of the acts they've had over the past few years. Someone should tell Joel that he's supporting a **** team though

How come he came out in a Souths jersey ?? Lol

Saw the Script twice over the weekend, they have grown on me. And Sarah De Bono, not normally a fan of bright red hair but damn, what a body !!

Enjoyed the whole day at the ground, the precinct thing they did outside was a good idea. Realised just how much I hated the Storm once kickoff came around and they are still the #1 hate for me. Was undecided pre game so decided I would go with which side had the better looking supporters at the ground, and the Dogs had some stunners !!

Kiwi Eagle said:
decided I would go with which side had the better looking supporters at the ground, and the Dogs had some stunners !!

There were poodles at the ground supporting Canterbury?

Kiwi Eagle said:
How come he came out in a Souths jersey ?? Lol

Saw the Script twice over the weekend, they have grown on me. And Sarah De Bono, not normally a fan of bright red hair but damn, what a body !!

Enjoyed the whole day at the ground, the precinct thing they did outside was a good idea. Realised just how much I hated the Storm once kickoff came around and they are still the #1 hate for me. Was undecided pre game so decided I would go with which side had the better looking supporters at the ground, and the Dogs had some stunners !!

KE, I am surprised as to how you could tell they were stunners <G> you must have xray vision :D

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6