grand final codes

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
OneEyedEagle said:
They went out to ticketed members Mata apparently in a email. I wish they would also consider football club members.

If your a ticketed member and didn't get your code, contact Larissa.

The NRL should email all Sea Eagles members with their codes again this weekend.

Otherwise, drop me an email at [email protected]. I'm heading into the office today to do some work and check on emails.

Unfortunately the Football Club is a separate entity from Sea Eagles membership. To gain access to ticketing privileges you need to be a member of the Sea Eagles.

Go Manly

I'd appreciate a code if a manly member has one to spare. Looking to take the whole family. Please PM....will be your slave for the day :)

I have a code available, bought 4 tixs when they first went on sale, have a family membership so still have 4 tixs available on the code.
BTW my code was emailed and got a letter in the post as well back in June.

EDIT: CODE NOW GONE

Hi guys

I'm looking for 1 code to go with my 2 memberships that I have so I can purchase 6 tickets. Please let me know via PM I you can assist

Thanks in advance

Matt

If anyone has a spare AAN, I would be very grateful if you could send it to me. I want to buy 4 tickets but only have an AAN for 2 tickets.

Thanx a lot EagleRock40, will let you know how I go !!

Still after another code as well if anybody has 1 spare as we are 1 ticket short

Kiwi Eagle said:
Thanx a lot EagleRock40, will let you know how I go !!

Still after another code as well if anybody has 1 spare as we are 1 ticket short

Got one here Kiwi or similar. Send a PM

[sorry folks now snapped up]

Sorry to those who missed out, both codes have been sent to the first repliers. There must still be a huge demand, good luck to everyone getting tickets.

Boofhead said:
Sorry to those who missed out, both codes have been sent to the first repliers. There must still be a huge demand, good luck to everyone getting tickets.

No worries mate.

If anyone has 2 more codes it would be much appreciated. Please send me a PM.

It's with a heavy heart I must admit i can't get there this year .

If there is anyone who wants my code then PM me as first in best dressed .

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2