Graham Lowe to be Football Manager at Parramatta

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yeah, because circlejerking over how bad Lowe is isn't akin to bullying, he tried did any of you try to help the club? He became ill trying to help the club twice and you giggle about it

Grow up

I wasn't sinking the slipper into Lowe, merkin boy, I was have a subtle dig at the furore he caused when he had the temerity to wear a polo shirt whilst on official duties (in North Queensland of all places iirc). Total over-reaction in that case, much like yours in this case.

Merkin is used in place of a slang term for a female body part, the term is 4 letters long and starts with c and ends in t

That said your an absolute merkin of the highest order

incase your to dumb to realise, most of this post is sarcasm

It's actually a pubic hair wig used in the olden days by prostitutes to prevent the spread of crabs and in more recent times by actresses trying to preserve their modesty when shooting nude scenes.

One thing Lowie has in abundance is people skills. Arko the same. It's a fair start when trying to build or rebuild. Whether his health can withstand the negativity in the current Parra arena is another thing.

The Eagle said:
Merkin is used in place of a slang term for a female body part, the term is 4 letters long and starts with c and ends in t

That said your an absolute merkin of the highest order

incase your to dumb to realise, most of this post is sarcasm

LOL. Don't even know the meaning of words you use Shane ? Who's the dumb merkin now ? And by the way it's you're, not your.

To be fair The Eagle, Chip and Chase DOES make a valid point, you are pretty much a merkin - in fact, C&C was putting it kindly in my view.

Some of you need to read correctly, The eagle said the word Merkin is used in place of that other word that people find offensive. He didn't say it's the same word. The reason he would be using it is over
At LU forums the word merkin is used as a filter in the same way this forum uses Can't Understand Normal Thinking is used here at silvertails

Cameron said:
Some of you need to read correctly, The eagle said the word Merkin is used in place of that other word that people find offensive. He didn't say it's the same word. The reason he would be using it is over
At LU forums the word merkin is used as a filter in the same way this forum uses Can't Understand Normal Thinking is used here at silvertails

Brains aren't the forte of some here unfortunately mate :)
I know its a pubic wig the term "In place of" means "In place of" not "same as"

The Eagle said:
Cameron said:

Brains aren't the forte of some here unfortunately mate :)
I know its a pubic wig the term "In place of" means "In place of" not "same as"

If your the one setting the benchmark for brains around these parts, I fear this board's members consist solely of single celled amoeba's :-/

Utility Player said:
It's actually a pubic hair wig used in the olden days by prostitutes to prevent the spread of crabs and in more recent times by actresses trying to preserve their modesty when shooting nude scenes.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=merkin

I thought that the 2nd meaning was quite funny for the description of the person that is quoted :)

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8