GRAHAM EADIE....The WOMBAT!!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
No.....not a Wombat thread! There's been plenty of way worse pissed threads started over the years (frequent contributer..lol). But yeah, it's always a bit of a bushpig moment when you realise you've been running amok on Silvertails the night before!
Say hello to your wife for me!lol
Yeah it's all good-couple of smart ass comments re my girl, but I guess I deserve that. Clicked on wrong photo, but we had a good laugh about it.

To the tune of Mickey Mouse Club and from the chants of late 70s/early 80s
" Who's Australia's number one in rugby league?"
G R A H A M E A D I E
( from the old man's scrapbook but wtf was the Mickey mouse Club)

Bit of a story involving Wombat from many, many years ago, when my parents lived on Steep St (?, I think that was the name?) in Collaroy..

Next door there lived a young couple, with the young lady being particularly well endowed in the, errr, chest region... She also habitually came home at around the same time and flung off her top and bra in her bedroom, which was situated about two foot from a small window in our house on the staircase..

So the story goes that my father, my uncle and Graham happened to be home at the same time as this lovely young lass arrived home, and jostled for the best spot at the narrow window with which to "observe"... My uncle lost out and, thinking quickly, grabbed a stool to stand on and a broom to hold the top of the curtain open..

Unfortunately, as the busty lass removed her top, Graham has excitedly elbowed my old man who flinched and nailed my uncle: right in the Jatz Crackerz!! He then jolted forward, pulling down the curtains and smashing the window with his broom stick... Much to the surprise of the now near naked young lady standing about two feet away!!

To her eternal credit she merely smiled and continued on with her change of clothes after waving to the by now very red faced three young men...

Good times :D

To the tune of Mickey Mouse Club and from the chants of late 70s/early 80s
" Who's Australia's number one in rugby league?"
G R A H A M E A D I E
( from the old man's scrapbook but wtf was the Mickey mouse Club)

lol, never been a mouseketeer then?

I know you can look it up but in the interests of making me feel really old....it was a variety show...kinda like our "Young talent time" (you prob don't know that either cough)

Singing and skits 'n stuff.

britney spears was a mouseketeer, as was justin timberlake and ryan gosling.

Though I do wish @KOMORI 's story came with pics.

lol, never been a mouseketeer then?

I know you can look it up but in the interests of making me feel really old....it was a variety show...kinda like our "Young talent time" (you prob don't know that either cough)

Singing and skits 'n stuff.

britney spears was a mouseketeer, as was justin timberlake and ryan gosling.

Though I do wish @KOMORI 's story came with pics.
what about annette funichello:h:;)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8