?? Grading ??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

MissKate

Bencher
Premium Member
What grading will sbdogshot get, for his dog hit on mason, guessing grade 1 and free to play with an guilty plea. Should be grade 3. You can take the player out of the dogs but you can't take the dog out of the player

Mason held by 2 rorters and sbdogshot comes in with a shoulder to his head. - champion player. Guessing the nrl won't take too much action otherwise the risk sbw sulk and threaten to leave the game

MissKate said:
Mason held by 2 rorters and sbdogshot comes in with a shoulder to his head. - champion player. Guessing the nrl won't take too much action otherwise the risk sbw sulk and threaten to leave the game

Haha cheers MissKate. Now I want to watch the game. Was Mason hurt?

Oh ok. Now I'm glad I didn't bother watching it. How BLOODY GOOD was the Storm/Warriors though??? Awesome game! Game of the round so far!!

SBW will be awarded a free full body wax and given a massage by the DT journalists.

The main thing I didn't get, this was as blatant a shoulder charge as you can get (don't get me wrong I hate the shoulder charge rule), and yet it only got picked up when Mason went down and the replay came on.

It will be part of the new deal to keep superstars in the game....No suspensions...Slater already has that.

I'd say Mason should get at least three weeks for intentionally headbutting the shoulder of $BW.... Mebbe 4, taking into account he was held by two players at the time and obviously tried very hard to put his head in the correct position to viciously attack the shoulder of an NRL darling.

We've got to think of the children here... I mean we can't have kids running round willy nilly headbutting the shoulders of other kids now can we? Sets a terrible example, and I, for one, do not want to support a game in which such dangerous play is left unpunished!!

Agree. But Matai has a bad record and even he only got one week for his shot on George Burgess. Why should SBW get more than that?

I had to laugh at Trent Robinson attempting to claim it wasn't a shoulder charge because sbw'a arm wasn't hard up against his own torso. World class straw clutching.

Because 1. the Shoulder charge is worse than a tackle (thats the NRL line). 2. Matai's first contact was with the ball not the head. 3. Richie got 1 week for a head clash during a shoulder charge, SBW's has to be more than that

Chip and Chase said:
I had to laugh at Trent Robinson attempting to claim it wasn't a shoulder charge because sbw'a arm wasn't hard up against his own torso. World class straw clutching.

According to Dr.Trent...""That arm is sort of separated from the side so it's not a shoulder charge," Robinson said.

"Obviously he hit him high so that is probably the worry. The arm has to be tucked into the side and there's a separation between the arm and the body. That's not a shoulder charge."

Nice one :)

Fluffy said:
Because 1. the Shoulder charge is worse than a tackle (thats the NRL line). 2. Matai's first contact was with the ball not the head. 3. Richie got 1 week for a head clash during a shoulder charge, SBW's has to be more than that

I had to rewind it to see if he actually said that.

Thought he was joking

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4