Got my Kindle today

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
From what i have heard you can hire them at night to babysit - they are the some ones that work around the resort and get some extra $ by moon lighting....a cheap baby sitter every night is all we need!

do you mind asking what age they take care of them from

Daniel said:
Lol, the one I rejected was re-delivered today, I didn't think they had refunded me correctly.

so looks like I have a new one to sell

I'd be a bit surprised if your two kindles both work. The first Kindle I had was faulty. Rang them and after a quick diagnosis they decided to ship out a new one straight away. They didn't want the old one back.

I read somewhere that if your kindle is stolen, then apart from disconnecting it from your account so new purchases aren't made, you can ring them and they'll disable it altogether.

Rex said:
Daniel said:
Lol, the one I rejected was re-delivered today, I didn't think they had refunded me correctly.

so looks like I have a new one to sell

I'd be a bit surprised if your two kindles both work. The first Kindle I had was faulty. Rang them and after a quick diagnosis they decided to ship out a new one straight away. They didn't want the old one back.

I read somewhere that if your kindle is stolen, then apart from disconnecting it from your account so new purchases aren't made, you can ring them and they'll disable it altogether.

Yeah but they can also re-enable them. Generally it is the ability to connect to their store that is disabled.

I will ring them on Monday and see what they say

Dan it was great

Where we were staying kids under 3 had to have a nanny to go to the kids club (my son spent his whole time playing in the pool) at night a baby sitter cost around $20 aussie for 4 hours - for kids any age

Great place to go with kids....nightmare if you do not have them!

Nanny? As in you provide them a Nanny or you just pay for a big momma Nanny?

I hear Kindle is the new Apple,not using anyone elses e-books and not allowing others to use its own e-books

I hate apple

The Eagle said:
I hear Kindle is the new Apple,not using anyone elses e-books and not allowing others to use its own e-books

I hate apple

Complete BS mate. You can't always buy directly from other places but you certainly can put other formats in there.

Not only that other vendors sell in kindle format.

Having issues with a friends fathers day gift that wont take it for some reason or another......its not a kindle but its an e-reader

If it's not kindle I can't help you too much, it's not amazon then is it?

But any way use calibre, a free app to convert it into any format you want/need

Daniel said:
If it's not kindle I can't help you too much, it's not amazon then is it?

But any way use calibre, a free app to convert it into any format you want/need

Thanks heaps, is that a pic app or?

http://calibre-ebook.com

Pic app?
Do you mean does it have a graphical interface or is it command line?

It has a ui and command line interface. Very simple to use

Nanny - all you do is call the front desk and they send one up

After that you tend to deal with the same nanny each time

ahh got you. Sounds like a bloody good idea and cheap anyway

If the car didn't just need a **** load of work I would have been booking it

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4