Got another one.....

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I hate seeing coaches blamed for lazy players. Penrith these days are notorious for lack of effort. But i do suppose hes the one thats ment to do something about that.

A strange message in a way. 'We don't think you are good enough to coach us next year ... but we want you to coach us this year'.

He won't last the season.

what happens now, if he takes them through to the finals or top 4 or even a premiership?

Would you still walk?

Kiwi Eagle said:
Will the talk of Hasler to Penrith intensify now ?

Apparently Panthers "suits" were spotted at Brookie on Friday. In other words the CEO known as Dazza put on his best flanny and trackies and ugg boots and rocked up to the game in his VN Commondore with the home painted flame work on it and the milo tin used as a exhaust system

I'll speak to Daniel Anderson tomorrow at my son's soccer training (if the grounds are open) and get a feel for his thoughts, and to whether he is being wined and dined.

Moondog said:
Nathan Brown is supposed to be favourite to take over. Did'nt really set the world on fire at the Dragons.....

He might cause a few red faces though.

The way Canberra are travelling we have an opportunity for et another one next Monday night

Ralphie said:
The way Canberra are travelling we have an opportunity for et another one next Monday night
Yep Furner has stood himself down from assistant to Sheens. Great, Raiders under pressure will be fired up for a win. We can either put the knife into another team or we cop another desperate team playing way above their current form.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6