Gosh..

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
that our backs are far worse

seeing we are level on points.

Good thing we have boosted that for next year, now - how to fix this year.

run a deeper backline that suits your sole playmaker??

yeah funny how they ignore the state of origin backline Orford has. Last nights try scored by King.. do you see Tezza pullin that one off? Yet they assisted Orford with the try..

If you're being rushed you FIND another option.

Geez, it's not rocket science. If I knew players were going to tee off on me clearing inside the 22 I'd have blockers and a Plan B standing with me. It's not rocket sceince.

Monaghan just needs to call a few men in motion and have a BK or a Dunley ready for the shock play.

He does nothing to create doubt in the minds of the oppositions.

So they rush him for 80 minutes? A good player does something about it, he doesn'tkeep kicking the ball dead, justifying it because he's "under pressure".

You're the clowns that keep saying you need to have go-forward.

Well Orford gets very little of that. He plays behind Donnelly for goodness sake.

I'd take Kite over Kearns.

And then we start on the backrow. Which of Kidwell, Johnson and whatever other no-name they run out there will play ahead of BK, Beaver or dare I even say it, Watmough?

Yeah so you think King and Harris are world beaters? Williamson? Watmoughs been out...

Your the clown that keeps suggesting that we dont have an attack.. if you got no backline whos gonna score the tries?

Monas has to look for another option?? yeah maybe it might be easy if they all werent in PL.

I believe our backline managed three today.

How many they might have scored we don't know.

What we do know is that the ball kept careening over the dead ball line in such a way that not even the following backline could have retrieved it:

Gasnier, Cooper, King, Tahu, Minichello.

maybe they should all goto PL - mata would at least be happy, we wouldnt score another point and PL would win the comp

not in the Raiders PL side buddy.

I remember watching him for the first time at brookie at halfback and he was dead set carving us up, putting players through gaps etc. They won by like 50.

he got promoted to first grade at hooker.

Worst kicking display I've ever seen. Absolute rubbish. Non-stop **** over the deadball line all ****ing day.

Orford there today, we win by 20, easy.

lol clueless fools.

**** off Monas, you were ****house today.

It was embarrassing. Whether it was every bomb that either went out on the full, or was so deep Hicks had no chance, or his 15 grubber's that went so far dead it wasn't funny. He's a "first grade" footballer, but that display was inept. We couldn't buy a repeat set today, and I wonder why.

I've had my rant over at OEE just can't seem to summon up the energy to do it again.
I kind of agree with Fluff (is that strange) in that Monas could only benefit by having a 2nd playmaker at 5/8 so he is not the only go to man but after watching today whether he plays 5/8 or hooker next year he should not be allowed to kick in the oposition half ffs a whole 1/2 of footy without 1 repeat set of six in the Knights 20. If Witt was there and we kicked those goals perhaps the pass that Salked scored off would not have been thrown. As has been said very dissapointing - shows how undervalued Kite has been in our pack.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2