Gosh..

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I really can't understand why he doesn't bring Witt back next week, whats the difference going to be? We leak like a sive down the sides anyway. At least we will pot a few goals and have another option for kicks.

Captain, 5/8, halfback, coach, tactical director & defence coordinator. That is his job is it ? Well, he deserves more than 240K a year then.
The coach is the one one who dictates the style of attack that gets played, it's his job to delegate certain players for certain roles at certain times.
Stop being so friggin arrogant Mata when it comes to ramming your agenda down peoples throats. We all support Manly here but you seem to have something else going on man.

But that's the thing Kaza mate - Johns CAN have an off day, and score a try, set up a try, get a try assist, make more tackles than Monaghan etc, and The Knights can still roll us.

We can't afford that same luxury.

Do you guys realise 6 1st line players today didn't play for The Knights? We were full strength.

Well no ****. Noone has a player of Johns ability. If Knights had 12 out Johns can make them look good. Id put more money on a park side with Johns and Buderus than the rest of the Knights at fullstrength.

Seriously though, how is it all Monaghans fault when no players are creating second phase and are standing flat in attack. There all walking and looking confused. This is the coaches job to correct the attack and give the team a sense of belief in attack. You cant expect Monas to coach the side too.

Its clear he lacks a 5/8 yet hes the easy one to pick on. He gets the ball looks around noone to pass to. Thats the difference Witt would make.. the attack spreads out.

I cant believe how some of you react after a loss.

Captain, 5/8, halfback, coach, tactical director & defence coordinator. That is his job is it ? Well, he deserves more than 240K a year then.
The coach is the one one who dictates the style of attack that gets played, it's his job to delegate certain players for certain roles at certain times.
Stop being so friggin arrogant Mata when it comes to ramming your agenda down peoples throats. We all support Manly here but you seem to have something else going on man.

Oh wow. someone with sense on this forum.

No, just playmaker and captain - and a bad one at that. You don't pay $240k for someone that is Roobish, as Boycott would put it.

No need to talk about agendas, unless we want to expose yours, which is the defence of your well known bum buddy Fluffy.

Look at Lockyer.. hes deadset struggling at the moment.. players are targetting him as Seymour creates absolutely nothing. This is whats happening to us.. yet some of you dont realise it. Orford has Hill taking pressure off him.. We have players who do nothing with the ball.

Monas has to make sure his first receiver on every play throughout the whole game and this takes alot out of him and the fact that he probably defends more than any other half.. its just too much..

Witt has to return next week.

Des employs this flat attack.. so the blame on Monas is ridiculous. The flat attack doesnt even suit Monas. No 2nd phase play. No decoy runs nothing. Lazy attack today and you cant blame Monas for that.

Often he got the ball looking for someone to pass to or run to yet all the players were clueless so he kicked..

Thats Des job to give them all an idea of what their doing.

Flat attack suits Orford.

Why change it just to change it back again.

Just to suit a turncoat like Monas.

LMAO - i have nothing to do with his agenda - trust me he would tell me how it is.

Might be a bit much for you to handle i know, but some of us can think for ourselves.

you obviously have a personal vendetta against monas, hos fault for every loss and anyone but him, the reason behind a win.

Flat attack suits Orford.

Why change it just to change it back again.

Just to suit a turncoat like Monas.

Oh what a great reply... useless are your posts sometimes.

Its 2005. Stop wanking over 2006 and come join the current crew.

yeah but dont ignore the present. Were still in the finals race. Why give up this year? Its a pathetic attitude.

Kaza, if you knew anything about football you would know you can't change your attacking structure overnight.

We have trained and played this way for months. If we change now we will know all about the meaning of the word calamity.

Sadly, the reason why the flat attack doesn't work is because Monaghan isn't up to it. Orford has proved he is.

Simple.

[quote author=sue ridgepipe]
if they let that ****ing monaghan play 5/8 next year im handing in my badge.johns had the worst game i have ever seen him play and he still had that loser covered.how many bad passes and **** kicks can one man come up with in one game.we had everything to play for and got rolled in the second worst match of the nrl year.

**** off monaghan.the bunnies are too good for you.

monas didnt have anyone outside him last week and apparently had a good game againjst the top side.he isnt solely to blame but he is a disgrace all the same.

oh your back this week. After a great game from Monas you dissapeared.. i knew youd come back after a loss.

Did you see how Johns played today? not very good either. Its a bit hard when he doesnt have anyone else in the side who can take pressure off him unlike Johns who has Buderus and Tinghe Gidley...

Who takes pressure off Monas kicking? Randall.. kick went out on the full and that changed the game in my opinion.

Bring back Witt.
[/quote]

Kaza, if you knew anything about football you would know you can't change your attacking structure overnight.

We have trained and played this way for months. If we change now we will know all about the meaning of the word calamity.

Sadly, the reason why the flat attack doesn't work is because Monaghan isn't up to it. Orford has proved he is.

Simple.

Are you over beating over Orford yet to discuss football?

Youd think 6 months of training would do the trick Orfords especially if hes upto it. Its not about changing the play as much as setting the players deeper. Not all halfbacks like the flat play.. doesnt mean your not a great player.

fluffy orford is twice the player than monas regardless of what happens,everyone outside u and your band of merry men realise this,above i posted incorrectly,monas apparently had a good game last week with no one outside him against the top team so why not this week.

lockyer loves the deep play does that therefore make monas as good as him - because we have seen monas play well when there has been depth.

I dont think monas is as good as lockyer, however, i think he would go a lot better than current and thats what counts.

game plan vegas - the knights rushed him knowing we had no other options. as stated before Lockyer has been shut down that way with far better cattle around.

mate,that doesnt excuse kicking it dead 10 times,forget it fluff i couldnt be bothered after watching that **** today,jus be glad we get another 3 weeks of this ****.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6