Gosford games confirmed

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Still towing the company line, it is beneath you to make recommendations on which way I should direct to my vote.

Continue to debate, by all means, but you have yet to declare your interest in the matter. If you have a vested interest that should be declared then do so. If you can say with, hand on heart that the opinions expressed in voting for Penn/Delmege are your own and then declare that.

At your request i declared my interests, why is it not reasonable for you to declare your yours?

Hand on heart I have not received a brass cent from anyone associated with Manly and until I started researching this matter this morning I have not spoken to anyone, nor received any communication from anyone on the issue.

For the most part I have been playing Devil's advocate in trying to get you to a point of conceding that if funding for Brookvale Oval doesn't happen the choice is between relocation or death by a thousand cuts.

I think we can all accept the logic that the utmost priority for the club right now is to source the funding for the upgrade, by hook or by crook.

And perhaps it follows that Delmege and Penn have connections and passions to maximise our chances of that happening?

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2