Gorgeous Gone??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I thought I heard it in the commentary in the Melb game the other night saying Big George is departing us, now I'm hearing it all over other social media that he has declared this weekends game will be his last at Brookie. Has anybody heard anything official? If it's true, I'd like to say it's a shame, and to say thank you to George for his services, he seemed like a true clubman (vs. the mercenary's which seem to populate the NRL these days). I hope the club has a good reason to not renew his contract, like being able to hold onto young Jake T. I think George, proved to everybody that one didn't need to fit into the First Grader archetype to make a positive impact on our game. Thanks George, I for one am sad to see you go.

Yes mate,

It's on many threads here and various twitter feeds.

Too many too post links to.

https://twitter.com/gorgeousgrose (twitter)

George is a good guy and a good player and he will also turn 31 at the start of next season . Its a tough decision based on a tight salary cap where we have quality young players coming through the ranks and the addition of a couple of young promising forwards from other clubs . George has been with us since 2005 and we stuck by him when he badly broke his leg which threatened his playing career in 2007. I personally find it sad that George is leaving but i would also be disappointed if we lose the opportunity to sign up and coming young players .

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6