Gordon Willoughby Medal

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

lismore_fan

Bencher
Hmmm... perhaps I'm addressing this to the wrong forum - maybe it should go direct to MWSE.

Just received a newsletter from my club asking me to vote for the MOM in each of the 8 previous rounds of competition to go toward the Gordon Willoughby Medal competition.

I have checked this page regularly this year, only to find last year's results but nothing about 2011. I figured, this competition for MOM on a 3-2-1 points must not be happening. Never mind - move on.

Without Aaron is the web-site chair, some of the 'past' activities on the MWSE website have not been continued. Fair enough.

But to ask me my MOM for each particular match over 8 weeks?? They're kidding! I can't remember what happened last week!

Larissa? Any one?

lismore_fan said:
Hmmm... perhaps I'm addressing this to the wrong forum - maybe it should go direct to MWSE.

Just received a newsletter from my club asking me to vote for the MOM in each of the 8 previous rounds of competition to go toward the Gordon Willoughby Medal competition.

I have checked this page regularly this year, only to find last year's results but nothing about 2011. I figured, this competition for MOM on a 3-2-1 points must not be happening. Never mind - move on.

Without Aaron is the web-site chair, some of the 'past' activities on the MWSE website have not been continued. Fair enough.

But to ask me my MOM for each particular match over 8 weeks?? They're kidding! I can't remember what happened last week!

Larissa? Any one?

Hey there,

Best to contact me at Sea Eagles HQ on this one, bit too much to get into here.

Either give me a call on 02 9970 3000 or drop me an email at [email protected]

Go Manly!

Larissa

lismore_fan said:

Larissa? Any one?

I got the same thing.

Did you get in contact with larissa?

What was the outcome?

I would rather vote on all rounds then not vote at all. Glad it is back anf not over looked!

Seaeagle63 said:
lismore_fan said:

Larissa? Any one?

I got the same thing.

Did you get in contact with larissa?

What was the outcome?

For those of you wondering, we will be taking votes for Rounds 1-8 via the form sent to members in yesterdays Members Only eNews. This voting will be open until Round 12.

We will then open up voting on a 4 weekly basis throughout the season. So after this you will only be voting for 4 games at a time. Each round of voting will be communicated to Members the same way i.e. through the Members Only eNews.

I am aware that having to vote for 8 Rounds at once isn't ideal. Had I been around for the start of the season a better system would have been put in place. Unfortunately, given the number of Rounds we have missed, this was the best solution to the problem.

If anyone has any questions/feedback please feel free to get in touch on 9970 3000 or via email [email protected]

Go Manly!

Larissa

Why can't this be done on a weekly basis rather then every 4 rounds. I have the memory of a trout.

Gorgeous George said:
Why can't this be done on a weekly basis rather then every 4 rounds. I have the memory of a trout.

Agreed. Weekly would have been more convenient.

GG, with comment like your trout one, you may have to change your name to "10 Second Tom" :D

(If you don't know who I am talking about then 10 Second Tom was a character in the Adam Sandler movie "50 First Dates" who's memory span only lasted 10 seconds)

Jethro said:
Gorgeous George said:

Agreed. Weekly would have been more convenient.

GG, with comment like your trout one, you may have to change your name to "10 Second Tom" :D

(If you don't know who I am talking about then 10 Second Tom was a character in the Adam Sandler movie "50 First Dates" who's memory span only lasted 10 seconds)

That won't work Jethro. It's a well known fact that a trout's memory is twice as good as Tom's - 20 whole seconds!

Larissa said:
For those of you wondering, we will be taking votes for Rounds 1-8 via the form sent to members in yesterdays Members Only eNews. This voting will be open until Round 12.

We will then open up voting on a 4 weekly basis throughout the season. So after this you will only be voting for 4 games at a time. Each round of voting will be communicated to Members the same way i.e. through the Members Only eNews.

I am aware that having to vote for 8 Rounds at once isn't ideal. Had I been around for the start of the season a better system would have been put in place. Unfortunately, given the number of Rounds we have missed, this was the best solution to the problem.

If anyone has any questions/feedback please feel free to get in touch on 9970 3000 or via email [email protected]

Go Manly!

Larissa

Thanks Larissa. I'll give u a tingle.
That simple explanation is sufficient but I'll give u a ring anyway.

Rick

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7