Gorden tallis

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mr seagles

Reserve Grader
gorden tallis is an idiot and ive never liked him from his playing days..i could not believe his comments after the game all about the team he helps coach...made me sick that all he could say was WE WE WE WE WE never had luck, WE never had refs calls,WE WE WE WE not one word about how good that win was from the MIGHTY SEA EAGLES...not to mention the other three gooses pearce,wiz and RYAN WHO PHELAN not one comment about our boys....wankers cant stand them all they must get paid not PRAISE our team when we deserve it.......

He's a gibberer.  Souths had the rub of the green all night.

I notice the Manly fan rang into the Fox Phone with an articulate question and Tallis was so at sea all he could do was play with Freeman's ear.  Probably lost track after the 2nd syllable. 

Did any of them mention the spear tackle that Hayne let go.  Sandow scored in the next set.  We should have got the penalty, had the ball, and been down their end.  Hayne let them lay all over us all night.  He must be one of the worst refs in the game.

Terrible refereeing again.  So many calls missed... OPSM aren't doing a good job so far with their sponsoring.  I used to think Hayne was alright but he's been dreadful nonstop.

And as for Tallis... i've never seen a bigger sook who gets paid to make excuses for 'his' team.  The South Sydney pity show.  'They didn't win it, we lost it'?  Yeah those field goals were a gift from Souths...

Tallis was peeing me off with his comments of the word "we werent playing right"

Honestly the only one who gave Manly credit was Wiz. We did it without Lyon and when our back was against the wall.  

I actually don't mind him these days. He just tells it how it is and answers the questions put to him.

Take the blinkers off guys we were lucky on that one and hodko did a very good monas impersonation with those chip kicks in the last 10 mins

We were lucky, but then again they had the ref in their corner.  What was the problem down the side where Taylor ran?  Who filled in for Lyon?  What about the try saver from T-Rex on that ball-hog Sutton.  Got to agree with Dan on Hodko's kicks, mostly crap except the field goals.  What happened to Foran?  Will we have a team next week for the Penriff game?    

Foran was playing centre and wing swapping back and firth with Williams. I don't know why we didn't stick bailey out there.

Next week if Mattai and Lyon are both missing we should have Farrar and Whare as our centres and Hoppa at fullback.

Foran did a good job in the centres filling in for Jamie, kept Champion quiet. I do agree though Dan, we should have left him at 5/8 and put Bailey in the centres where he wouldn't have got to touch the ball.

We were lucky that Champion dropped the ball with the line wide open.  Bit leaky on that side.

How about late in the 2nd half when the Souths player plays the ball like a crippled duck, in the first half it's a scrum but in the 2nd play on. If the Refs were in any way consistant you could forgive a few errors but fmd.

Oh come on the refs were fairly even, we got ourselves into trouble there but dug deep and got out of it too

Crap Dan, there were two tackles of our guys that were above the horizontal, one in particular that was bad.  They scored in the next play.  Hayne gave them forever to lie and hang out in the play the ball area.  He gave us no latitude.  They were consistently within the ten metres as well. And I'm not a biased observer. 

My probs with the ref was the Souths markers not being straight - twice in once set and once when Ballin ran and he didnt take a step to be tackled with the ball. 

For some reason they tried hard to give Souths a leg up.  Lucky for us we won in spite of them.

DSM5 link said:
Crap Dan, there were two tackles of our guys that were above the horizontal, one in particular that was bad.  They scored in the next play.  Hayne gave them forever to lie and hang out in the play the ball area.  He gave us no latitude.  They were consistently within the ten metres as well. And I'm not a biased observer. 

I have to agree DSM5, the ref's were quite biased towards Souths tonight. We were getting penalized for things Souths were getting away with all night.

I wouldnt use the bias but they did let them get away with alot in the ruck.

I really think the refs are allowing the team being behind at halftime or at the 60th minute to get away with alot in the ruck to allow the games to become closer.

Utility Player link said:
How about late in the 2nd half when the Souths player plays the ball like a crippled duck, in the first half it's a scrum but in the 2nd play on. If the Refs were in any way consistant you could forgive a few errors but fmd.

Yeah, I saw that one too and yelled at the ref on my computer screen asking where the bloody scrum was this time.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2