Good Weekend For Us

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

wizball1973

Reserve Grader
+1 The Tigers are out. They were a worry due to their style of play. Not now. Added bonus: the heartbreaking way they lost. Love it.

+1 The Big Red Choke are out. They are our bogey side. Not now. Added bonus: Lockyer injured, extra time fatigue.

So that just leaves three teams that we can beat quite comfortably.

wizball1973 said:
+1 The Tigers are out. They were a worry due to their style of play. Not now. Added bonus: the heartbreaking way they lost. Love it.

+1 The Big Red Choke are out. They are our bogey side. Not now. Added bonus: Lockyer injured, extra time fatigue.

Its not like that extra time was long what was it all of 57seconds lol..
Look we almost beat them & we had snake, foran & hoppa out they still had Thaiday , with extra pressure in attack from the 3 i mentioned they will wilt come 65th minute time we will blow them away ..
remember we dont take penalty conversions we go for the kill everytime ..

jjai said:
wizball1973 said:

Its not like that extra time was long what was it all of 57seconds lol..
Look we almost beat them & we had snake, foran & hoppa out they still had Thaiday , with extra pressure in attack from the 3 i mentioned they will wilt come 65th minute time we will blow them away ..
remember we dont take penalty conversions we go for the kill everytime ..

Oh & i forgot to mention that was up there too(suncorp) pfftttttttt.. ;)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6