Good start Vital

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
Its easy to look back at a comfortable win.
Problem is 14 - 0 will be very tough against this Roosters mob.
The sweet thing is knowing with Snake Stewart back the opportunities made, will make them pay on the scoreboard, unlike the last game.
I really think of we start well it could be a healthy victory, everything that could go wrong in previous games against them....did.
Same with Bunnies, got that roll on & they choked.
Feel Roosters will do the same...but no headstarts this week.

A solid start is a must. The Roosters came out of the blocks and blew the Knights away. We need to be on the front foot and play smart, we must kick down the middle more this week and hammer old Mini, their wingers have so much speed and strength so kick chase is vital.

The roosters are a big mobile team so we need to do what we did with Souths and get the necessary go forward to give our halves and Brett the time they need.

sheridanstand78 said:
A solid start is a must. The Roosters came out of the blocks and blew the Knights away. We need to be on the front foot and play smart, we must kick down the middle more this week and hammer old Mini, their wingers have so much speed and strength so kick chase is vital.o

The roosters are a big mobile team so we need to do what we did with Souths and get the necessary go forward to give our halves and Brett the time they need.

Very true, kicking game can make & break this result & agree the old fella is the preferred target.
Thing is, as talented as the wingers are the pressure DCE & Foz make, could force the youngsters into error.
This is just the perfect game to finish 2013, well I think it will be....

MadMarcus said:
I thought a good start was vital against Souths... What would I know?

That's like.....the point.
Roosters defence is 200% better than Souths so having to chase 3 tries against them is a much taller order.
As stated in another post, to score & lead them considering they have led most/every game we played them, could force them to panic & lose their composure.

maxta said:
MadMarcus said:
I thought a good start was vital against Souths... What would I know?

That's like.....the point.
Roosters defence is 200% better than Souths so having to chase 3 tries against them is a much taller order.

Having said that we had a few line breaks and opportunities against them 2 weeks ago but just didnt finish them off - this is promising for us. We finish those opportunities and get points this week. Snake back will help us put the finesse into some of our breaks (hopefully)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4