Good old Cam Smith

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Smith did nothing wrong, by the rules it was a 8pt try but it wasn't malicious. He did nothing that you wouldn't expect to see in a game of rugby league, good #9 play.

Thaiday on the other hand is an absolute s**tc**t & proved it again last night. Can't wait for the day that an actual player sits that fuzzy wuzzy tard on his arse.

Invented the wrestle,signed 3 contracts but didnt know it was a rort,serial offender in the ruck,great player and a f...ing tosser to boot

I dont think they are any chance to make it but my sole desire for living atm is to let that fool feel what it is like to be put to the sword by the Eagles in a GF.He missed out in 08 so he needs reminding.

ManlyBacker said:
Cambo just missed being sent off for his first attempted tackle on Mini - lucky it didn't connect. Always a great player but is hard to love the grub.

can you not call the **** cambo

I'm cambo

hes just a rex hunt of the highest order

Pittwater Legend said:
He is both a cat and a
dog.

lol
So your banner for the next Storm game might be,
"Storm = raining cats and dogs'.
(and if they won the comp they could be 'reigning cats and dogs'.)

all week down here all you heard was,Queenslanders hate anything nsw and they booed Gallen last night,to show utter disrespect,might remember that next time if they have any major floods up there again, they didnt mind our help and money then,and they loved us too,mmm how things change

thery werent even floods, all the red necks got hammered from xxxx and bundy rum, then urinated all at the same time.

It's hard to see thaiday as a tuff guy now he has his eye brows waxed/ sculptured. He looks ****ing ridiculous.

master blaster said:
all week down here all you heard was,Queenslanders hate anything nsw and they booed Gallen last night,to show utter disrespect,might remember that next time if they have any major floods up there again, they didnt mind our help and money then,and they loved us too,mmm how things change

This is what started me off on my heavier than usual anti-Qld rants in the last few weeks. I think it's disgusting & they've shown what an utterly classless group of ingrates they truly are.
You would've thought that maybe some sense of bretheren could've come from the events of this year but it seems not. The spite is at an all-time high. So **** you ****s, I'm throwing it back ten fold & would urge all NSW'men to do the same.
Next time **** goes down, I can see a lot of people thinking twice about just who they're helping.

Duff said:
master blaster said:

This is what started me off on my heavier than usual anti-Qld rants in the last few weeks. I think it's disgusting & they've shown what an utterly classless group of ingrates they truly are.
You would've thought that maybe some sense of bretheren could've come from the events of this year but it seems not. The spite is at an all-time high. So f**k you c**ts, I'm throwing it back ten fold & would urge all NSW'men to do the same.
Next time s**t goes down, I can see a lot of people thinking twice about just who they're helping.

The thing that annoys me the most is I can't choose not to pay the levy. I will help a fellow NSW person hit by the floods up there but they are grateful...QLD are not. You even see it in the attitude of them here in NSW. Go home!!

On the news there were a group of Queenslanders that spent $1200 on cancelled SOO tickets. I LOL'd

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7