Good news for a change

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'm kinda worried about retaining snake, dce and foran, but I would think with the money we saved that was offered to hoppa, maybe kite, wolf man and lussick wil be sacrificed? The spine must be kept at all costs, and we have some great young players to be bought through... We have to keep our spine in tact..

Well I dont know about all the other rumours but the basic gist of it was that all the paper reports are just bullshizen. Im sure player contracts will come and go but basically its not the end of the world as some people made out.

well if brett was to leave and says it early,then the rest of his time at Manly will be made uncomfortable by the fans,I cant see him turning his back on the fans

Thanks for that Conanu ! its nice to read some good news.
Hopefully even better over the next couple of days/weeks with a DCE/Foran contract extension lol.

Also with what you said the whole des affair id have to agree and the papers were always going to mask the truth and i think also the way some of the manly boys spoke about Des you could tell there were issues and they were unhappy.
The signing months in advance was something i heard also and then to try and turn the club upside down and do what he did how could you have the same respect for him.

Think the Manly boys need much more credit then they get , very strong resolve and they put everything they have in for the team and the fans! - from what i can tell there is not a team culture that comes close to ours(perhaps bias) but i do beleive it

One thing that has become crystal clear is that des has dean Ritchie and to lesser extent in his back pocket. Des could let rip with the foulest of farts and bulldog Ritchie would say the disfunctional manly board planted rotten egg gas on him. There's some disturbing manlove there. So sadly our club will get bagged at every opportunity.

I know everybody has their "I heard this" story so I'll give mine as well. A lady at work, her son used to play for the dogs and apparently is still in the loop. She said she knew ages ago that des had signed with the dogs. She also told me that the dogs have just signed Willie Mason last week. I really hope they have signed him as he will be a waste of the cap and could only add instability to the dogs.

I don't think Willie would take up much of the cap these days.

I'd love to see SBW go back to the Bulldogs as well, just so I can see the Bulldogs fans not know whether to cheer or boo when their team includes the prodigal sons and former Manly great Des Hasler!

tugga8 said:
conanu isnt poor spelling for "conning you" is it?

No my name is conan and my surname starts with a U. I am not christine anu's brother Con. And if i am conning anyone im not doing it on purpose just passing on the info. Hopefully without too many levels of chinese whispers in between.

conanu said:
tugga8 said:

No my name is conan and my surname starts with a U. I am not christine anu's brother Con. And if i am conning anyone im not doing it on purpose just passing on the info. Hopefully without too many levels of chinese whispers in between.
If you have a reliable source & its not going to effect the club or any players personally, its all good. It is a Seaeagles site for Manly fans who are interested in these issues. Cheers Conan - good stuff.

MK Eagle said:
conanu said:
tugga8 said:

If you have a reliable source & its not going to effect the club or any players personally, its all good. It is a Seaeagles site for Manly fans who are interested in these issues. Cheers Conan - good stuff.

Cheers MK, i figured it wasnt really a scoop or anything just more of a relay of how things really are. Looks like watmough basically said the exact same thing in his interview today. I would love to have someone email me a copy of the contracts of dce, foz and brett stewart signed before anyone else sees it. Now that would be a real scoop.

conanu said:
tugga8 said:

Mate thanks for the info buddy. Ignore the tugga I'm tipping he's a troll

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6