Good Luck Jason

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Hope he has a blinder on debut tonight, I bloody need him too as well. I can't help myself winding up the Qld supporters over here and have been using him to get them going today

Hope he leaves his handbag on the bus

Good luck Jason and go hard tonight as always.  I will be rooting for you as usual and have an extra box of tissues on hand for tonight. 

Use you can of whoopass tonight and don't get injured.

By the way Jason doesn't have a handbag - he has a man bag. 

I hope he has a blinder. My only concern is that he runs with a fairly high centre of gravity which lends itself to getting smashed. If you're not on your game then that's what happens in origin.

All the best Jason.

Kingy's aggression has been great for a while now. Hope it doesnt get him in any trouble tonight with the judiciary. He is a flurry of arms at  times. But good luck no matter what bag/ satchel he takes to the game

Whats the forecast tonight down in sydney anyone ?

It may have been going to far to suggest on Facebook that once he is finished at Origin level there will be a statue of Kingy outside ANZ stadium haha

How poor is this NSW side that we are pinning our hopes on King.He is a good bloke and honest 1st grader but SOO no thanks

Kiwi Eagle link said:
It may have been going to far to suggest on Facebook that once he is finished at Origin level there will be a statue of Kingy outside ANZ stadium haha

They can borrow my statue of Kingy but I am not sure how well latex will stand up to the elements though.   

reyam link said:
How poor is this NSW side that we are pinning our hopes on King.He is a good bloke and honest 1st grader but SOO no thanks
First time I have agreed with backwards Mayer ever. JK has gone well for us but to put in him the elite class is questionable. I hope he comes through unscathed!

quote author=Dan link=topic=183888.msg272183#msg272183 date=1278480562]
Hope he leaves his handbag on the bus
[/quote]

kingyfan link said:
Jason doesn't have a handbag - he has a man bag.

Worried he is going to leave you on that bus.

Wet, cold and slippery in Sydney tonight.  I have to agree with Reyam this once, Kingy is just not up to SOO.  Hopefully he'll play like a man possessed and then come back to us fired up to hammer the Faders.

are_you_the_next_cupcake_hero_300x375.jpg

Good Luck, you WILL need it

Kiwi Eagle link said:
Had a pretty strong match imo. Really enjoyed the Origin tonight, good game of footy
Best NSW forward of the series - was in everything in the first half.
Proud of him.

Greg Bird was the best forward out there comfortably. Watmough, Gallen, Lewis, TLL all out performed him as well.

That said, he was pretty good. Alot better than I thought he'd be. Props JK.

Bird just will not pass the ball.  He seems to want to do it all himself.  Someone should remind him it's a team game.

TLL was the best prop but King went well. Our whole pack was a vast improvement on the 1st 2 games. Needed more attack out wide, Scott can defend well but he hindered our attack.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6