Good luck Bulldogs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Based on the news last night they might not even make it to the ground! Geeze they love a party

I think that for the first time ever the GF may be won via forfeit

Hey if my go the swans thread got moved so should this one.

they both contribute the same to the betterment of rugby league!

:p

There are many more reasons to hope for a Storm victory than a Canterbury win:
1. No club that entices our incumbent, successful, coach to leave his post at least a year early despite a contract deserves our support.
2. In addition to 1, no club that does that and then seeks to blame the victim, Manly, for allowing it to do that deserves our support.
3. No club that entices not only the coach but several support staff from Manly and then goes after a batch of players deserves our support.
4. No club that brings the above to public attention immediately after Manly wins the Premiership, thus guaranteeing spoiled celebrations deserves our support.
5. No club with a history of offside play, including offside play that costs Manly not only a Premiership in 1995 but a semi final win this year deserves our support.
6. No club that was the only successful traditional club in Sydney to go over to Super League, nearly destroying Manly, forcing Manly to merge then privatise, earning a truckload of funds in the process that are now being used to do 1-4 above while Manly, which remained loyal to the traditional competition and organisation and brother clubs, struggles for funds, deserves our support.

The Storm were not part of Super League. They breached the cap and were punished. Despite their offside marker play last week they deserved to win. On balance it is very clear that it is the Storm that deserve our support. Go Storm. Storm by 40. I will be hoping the Storm win as I watch a DVD of the 78 grand final at 5.30 pm.

Ryan said:
Flare shops (camping stores) as well.

AAAAAoiejhEAAAAAARfi3Q.jpg

voicefromthehill said:
I think that for the first time ever the GF may be won via forfeit

Souths won the 1909 grand final by forfeit. They cheated the Tigers after both agreed not to attend for some reason I cannot recall. The Tigers did not show up to the game. Souths kicked offhand scored a try and were awarded the game as the opposition could not kick off.
I think the Storm would redeem themselves, in my eyes at least, slightly for their scuminess over the past few years if they beat the Dogs today.

Haslers Hyenas can go to Hell !!! Ha Ha Ha
Good luck to our new recruits Michael Chee Kam and Richie Fa'aoso

Premiers11 said:
1. No club that entices our incumbent, successful, coach to leave his post at least a year early despite a contract deserves our support.
2. In addition to 1, no club that does that and then seeks to blame the victim, Manly, for allowing it to do that deserves our support.
3. No club that entices not oUnly the coach but several support staff from Manly and then goes after a batch of players deserves our support.
4. No club that brings the above to public attention immediately after Manly wins the Premiership, thus guaranteeing spoiled celebrations deserves our support.
5. No club with a history of offside play, including offside play that costs Manly not only a Premiership in 1995 but a semi final win this year deserves our support.
6. No club that was the only successful traditional club in Sydney to go over to Super League, nearly destroying Manly, forcing Manly to merge then privatise, earning a truckload of funds in the process that are now being used to do 1-4 above while Manly, which remained loyal to the traditional competition and organisation and brother clubs, struggles for funds, deserves our support.

The Storm were not part of Super League. They breached the cap and were punished. Despite their offside marker play last week they deserved to win. On balance it is very clear that it is the Storm that deserve our support. Go Storm. Storm by 40. I will be hoping the Storm win as I watch a DVD of the 78 grand final at 5.30 pm.

great list. Go Melbourne for mine.

Heard Preenberg on Debbie Spillane's Bulldogs Hour earlier. Still trying to re-write history. Of course he is enjoying success in that endeavour, because he has a compliant media backing him.

Go the storm for me,

I can’t believe they allowed a news camera to already show bulldogs premiership cakes if that’s not arrogant then that will do me.

Filthy scumbag dogs love nothing better than to see them all crying tonight.

Phantar said:
Heard Preenberg on Debbie Spillane's Bulldogs Hour earlier. Still trying to re-write history. Of course he is enjoying success in that endeavour, because he has a compliant media backing him.

I refuse to listen to that irritating nasally bulldog bitch and her stupid **** show on ABC. Please bring back Karen Tighe ABC.

can someone please edit the title of this thread
as Bulldogs and Good luck just doesnt look good on a Manly Forum

Premiers11 said:
3. No club that entices not only the coach but several support staff from Manly and then goes after a batch of players deserves our support.

Very well said. Also the Storm were suitably punished and we also had a hand in it by defeating them 40-0 while they were still cheating and at least they didn't try to steal our coaching staff and some of best players.

mickqld said:
Phantar said:

I refuse to listen to that irritating nasally bulldog bitch and her stupid s**t show on ABC. Please bring back Karen Tighe ABC.

Poor old Debbie has suffered from a headcold that she hasn't been able to shake since about 1977.;)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6