Good bye to our stacked lineup in 2013...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Cambo said:
This s**t is wrecking the site.
Think it's time I have holiday from the site until all these signing are completed. It's f***ed some Nuff Nuff can get on here and speak s**t.

Absolutely agree with you Cambo .

It's getting to the point of me thinking what crap scoop thread will be on the forum today.

This site is meant to be enjoyable , not full of half baked detrimental clap trap.

Well said top end eagle.

Players leaving for more coin is part of the game. There are 25 spots in top grade up for grabs. if 1 or 2 players leave there will be hundreds putting their hand up as replacements.

The club isn't leaving. support the team!

I love how people ask for a source, like that gives it some legitimacy. Have you ever thought that if you are going to make up a story that you may also make up a source ??

I know for a fact that Brett Stewart has signed for Cronulla. How do I know that ? I'm friends with Glenn Stewart.

How about not opening threads that are clearly player retention related?

Geez, the amount of people blowing up is quite funny. Cool your jets guys.

we should have a "PLEASE EXPLAIN" sub forum where posters have to respond to posts they have made which end up completely wrong or inaccurate predictions.

or

What about a credibility rating where when you make a claim of fact, you have to bet or stakecredibility points on your claim. If you can get it wrong the points are deducted and the running total sit beside your details under "likes"

Earnie the Eagle said:
bob dylan said:
How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood.

A woodchuck would chuck all the wood he could chuck
If a woodchuck could chuck wood!

Don't forget that extra chuck, tis important.

This thread can now rest easy.

Chip and Chase said:
I love how people ask for a source, like that gives it some legitimacy. Have you ever thought that if you are going to make up a story that you may also make up a source ??

I know for a fact that Brett Stewart has signed for Cronulla. How do I know that ? I'm friends with Glenn Stewart.

What is wrong with asking for a source? Perhaps then we can weed out the wankers and those that can actually put a link to a real source rather than the one that is figment of their imagination.

The Who said:
Utility Player said:
The Who said:
What's the STACKED word used to describe our line-up about in your heading?
Well it is stacked with rep players past and present, about 12 at full strength.

If any other team had that much talent we would be calling them cheats.

No, the word 'stacked' implies they have been assembled illegally. The words he should have used were 'multi-talented' or 'premiership-winning'.

Oh it does? In your world possibly. Obviously in this sense it is being used as slang and the definition would be a team that has lot of good players, not just 1 or 2 great players.

But appreciate the vocab assistance.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8