Good bye to our stacked lineup in 2013...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
King said:
Top End Eagle said:
Whoever decides they should leave can leave if they go to any other team than ours they take a risk - but as I said in an earlier post only Oldfied from our starting thirteen has not played SOO or Test football some players will leave and good for them if they do.

Take a positive outlook - if Foran leaves we may keep TRex, If TRex leaves we could keep Snake and Foran it will sort itself out.

We have young stars coming through who deserve a shot, Buhrer is a starter through and through and loves the club. Lussick could be 'anything'.

Lets enjoy the fact that they are all here this year and we have the best shot since the cheats (who still couldn't pull it off) of going back to back.

The whole episode with Hasler has made everyone here hyper-sensitive to more sea-eagles leaving the club - but this is a two way street - every telegraph and foxsports and grillteam commentator knows that we are hypersensitive to these reports and that they will be re-posted or re-tweeted and earn them more hits and therefore more revenue, when we bite.

This is a tough year to have a team of champions as well as a champion team because everyone else thinks a big payday is on the horizon and throwing overs that aren't guaranteed at our players thinking that each of them will make their new team Manly. They won't.

This is a great team built by an excellent coach who left it to one that would have found a first grade gig a couple of years ago if he wasn't so loyal. We have a champion in charge - a champion team and the best fans, best home ground, best location and what seems like a bloody good COO.

Enjoy it - you have been implored by so many on this site but don't bite the bait.
If some of our players are poached then that's life - they got to win a premiership with us and at least weren't stolen like JWH and Tasi before they got to experience the growth that this club continually nurtures in our young stars.

Go Manly - The Premiers!

Amen brother.

Great post. totally agree wih everything you said.

Chuck said:
Foran, Snake, T-Rex and Lussick are all on the verge of signing elsewhere.

Foran to the Dogs.

Snake to Dragons on a massive deal.

T-Rex - back to Parra.

Lussick - unconfirmed, most likely Roosters.

Pretty much done and dusted.
Look I just do not believe this. It all seems stuffed up to me.

Chuck said:
Cambo said:
This s**t is wrecking the site.
Think it's time I have holiday from the site until all these signing are completed. It's f***ed some Nuff Nuff can get on here and speak s**t.

Chuck f**k off and die soon you fool

You're an angry guy Cambo.

I'm not a nuff-nuff, clearly more educated than yourself and I've revealed my source before. I've been visiting this site since it launched and before that was on mwse before they started making you pay. So I've been around.

I'm not happy about it either but that doesn't mean I'm going to b*tch and moan about it like yourself.

Earnie the Eagle said:
tookey said:
Before you all smash chuck he did say 7/2011 that that des had signed with the dogs which proved to be correct. mybluedog also seems to be in the know as well

http://forums.silvertails.net/Thread-Des-Merged-Thread?pid=348735#pid348735

Not smashing him mate, just asking for a source.

Well one of my good mates is related to Choc and confirmed all this 2 days ago. But it really doesn't matter if I reveal my source does it? Just sounds like I'm making it all up.

He got the Des signing spot on and you all lambasted that at the time as well.

Dnt reveal your source mate you will have fu*heads like one eyed eagle & others fu*n it up for you..
You know they dnt respect inside info they pay you out for it make you out to be some kind of fu*n instigator..
Just keep it to yourself & dnt tell the others mate , i too knew abt Des going too.

One eyed eagle is Aaron from the MWSE site , i dnt care if he denies it or not i know its him..

Seriously what does "knowing" this stuff do/prove. Are you a better person? Can you see through time? Do you understand the third installment of the matrix? Can you add inches to your member? I am at a loss to explain this obsession

voicefromthehill said:
Seriously what does "knowing" this stuff do/prove. Are you a better person? Can you see through time? Do you understand the third installment of the matrix? Can you add inches to your member? I am at a loss to explain this obsession

No it`s not that mate , we all follow Manly don`t you want to know whats happening with your team or what ????..
I dont see why other ppl have to fuk it up ..
We all want in side info dnt we ???

voicefromthehill said:

Yeah it's a medical condition.

Phukwhititis.

Utility Player said:
voicefromthehill said:
Seriously what does "knowing" this stuff do/prove. Can you add inches to your member? I am at a loss to explain this obsession
I await an answer with baited breath.

Because if it does I will be the next Danny weidler, I know my missus will approve

Well one of my good mates is related to Choc and confirmed all this 2 days ago. But it really doesn't matter if I reveal my source does it? Just sounds like I'm making it all up.

He got the Des signing spot on and you all lambasted that at the time as well.
[/quote]

Listen Chucky mate I wasn't criticizing you, just asked your source. What the hell do you expect when we have been bombarded from all the different so called scoops who come out posting that Manly players are signing everywhere else. It seems you only post here whenever you want to put the boot in, just your timing isnt the best.

jjai said:
voicefromthehill said:

No it`s not that mate , we all follow Manly don`t you want to know whats happening with your team or what ????..
I dont see why other ppl have to fuk it up ..
We all want in side info dnt we ???

Mate I sure do, I am fanatical about my eagles. It is more the apparent importance some put on "knowing" what is ultimately trivial information. For me I want to know, will the 50 people I told their jobs have been offshored will find a job, I want to "know" if i will find a job once my company "releases" me after I hand off to my counterpart in a third world country. I want to know my boy has a world that is worth living in. I guess it is just individual perspective

tookey said:
Earnie the Eagle said:
tookey said:
Before you all smash chuck he did say 7/2011 that that des had signed with the dogs which proved to be correct. mybluedog also seems to be in the know as well

Not smashing him mate, just asking for a source.

Not having a go at you earnie

Its all cool mate.

bob dylan said:
How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood.

A woodchuck would chuck all the wood he could
If a woodchuck could chuck wood!

How much pink ink would a pink mink drink,
If a pink Mink could drink Pink Ink?

The Eagle said:
What's with all the singular sped?? Rambofag is back to soon

I was thinking the exact thing, chucky’s responses are the same as Rambofan (me thinks they are one of the same persona), boring belittling dribble that you would expect from DUI becky.

The bullying comments after time get somewhat tiresome and I just don’t know if I am to have a chuckle or a chuck.

Whatever happens , no matter what anyone posts, life always goes on.

Chucky's Indentifiction photo posted :

img_5KQvAV.jpg

It wont surprise if all 4 are not retained. I have said if a few times. Do the maths and you know there has to be some serious culling. We have all speculated about each of them. Many posters will however be surprised that all 4 of these do leave.

I was surprised how quickly Manly were able to respond to DCE 's request for release, with an upgrade and a third party deal. I think it could have come about as a result of the club conceding defeat on retaining one of the other high priority signings (one who was being wooed with a third party deal).

I dont believe is that a source within the playing group has divulged this info. The players don t know what each other is doing with an occasional exception of a player confiding in another. The players are in as much suspense about resignings as we are.

ERNIE FOR NO7 said:
I dont believe is that a source within the playing group has divulged this info. The players don t know what each other is doing with an occasional exception of a player confiding in another. The players are in as much suspense about resignings as we are.

This!!!!

jjai said:
Chuck said:

[/quote]

Dnt reveal your source mate you will have fukheads like one eyed eagle & others fukn it up for you..
You know they dnt respect inside info they pay you out for it make you out to be some kind of fukn instigator..
Just keep it to yourself & dnt tell the others mate , i too knew abt Des going too.

One eyed eagle is Aaron from the MWSE site , i dnt care if he denies it or not i know its him..
[/quote]

jjai, you are delusional pal.

Why attack me when all I stated is that I find these kind of posts amusing and won’t let them affect me like most of the posters on this forum. These posts are creating hysteria. Chucky, Rambofan and the rest of the cretins can post what they like.

Can you please tell me why such hostility levelled towards me without base substance. M8 I think you’re in serious need of intervention as you have had to way to much substance abuse over time or maybe you should start.

And no I am not Aaron and you should not falsely make a claim like that when you cannot substantiate your claim, your leaving yourself open to defamation of character. But then again your choice of words make you no better than a 12 yo cyber bully hero.

Although I have never met anyone from this site I have corresponded personally with SER8, Mark has my personal email address and Daniel.

FACT, Daniel has recently received a letter from me with a cheque attached for the tipping comp I am sure they will vouch that I am not Aaron so please in future don’t character assassinate YOU GOOSE. My advice is try to calm down and don’t take the forum so seriously. If you can’t man up apologies at least retract your statement about Aaron as he is a totally innocent party in this

Apology excepted anytime m8.

Cambo and Ernie both contributed excellent posts. Ernie summed it up the best and is how I am thinking of these type of posts.

“ It seems you only post here whenever you want to put the boot in, just your timing isn’t the best.”

The players I have known over the years wouldn't know themselves what they were doing 10 minutes ago let alone next year.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6