GOOD bad and ugly-positives?!?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Welcome John Healey and a very good first post, don't make this your last.

Mr Seagles....sorry mate you need to lighten up...an awful lot.

We all get upset after losses, but personal attacks on players are unwarranted.....the "Team" lost...and there's no "I" in Team, it means not one single person was soley responsible....I bet if you got them together in a room and said " whose fault was that loss""??...the answer would be "all of our faults".

I am guessing by the way you post that you are a younger supporter, there's a few of us on here that have been watching the Eagles run around for 40 or 50 years....so we have seen the highs, the lows and the inbetween's.....many many times.

Just enjoy the games, we lose....we lose.....we win, we win...and then once or twice every decade we win a Grand Final and then it's time to celebrate.....in the meantime lighten up, but stay on board as the more the merrier.

mr seagles link said:
mick from qld you are worse than me you continuely complain about the fuc* ups when they loose ,and thats been 10 games this year....

So the answer to the question is no ? Thought as much

There is plenty of time for bagging the team after the season is over - also plenty of time for me to turn off the computer and not come to this site until the lead up to next season, so I don't have to listen to it.

Right now we are still in the game, still in the 8 and still in with a big chance, there is no stand out team this season and if we can lift just 10% I think we will be well on our way.

The players have a job to do, no doubt they wouldn't be too happy with Monday night, nor would Des, nor would the coaching staff. I just don't feel it is either constructive, helpful or supportive for members of this site to go around throwing phrases like 'F*** up' into conversation. Especially when we call ourselves a supporters group.

You know what went through my head this week first thing after the loss, and I know I am not the only one?

First thought was, 'Crap now the week is going to be full of listening to criticism of the boys on the forum.' Glad to say that it is not as bad as it could be, and I am pleasantly surprised by the up beat, optimistic thoughts that are being posted by quite a few.

mr seagles link said:
come on fellas....we have no hope of even making the eight..especially with them two gooses that make errors when we dont need them,yes watmough and stewart every f*ucken game they f*uck it up with stupid plays drop the ball or give away penaltys...we had our year in 2008 im afraid it wont happen again for a while maybe 2018 or so...

bet you'd have a whinge while getting your dick sucked.......

To the original poster, you should change your name and go and support the Dragons because they are the type of supporters that turn on their players when things don't go the way they want them to go. Us real Manly fans stick with with them win or lose!!!!
Sure  some ofour players haven't been outstanding this year, but I still love watching them run on the field and will support them until I die just like my Pop and My dad before me have

I love The Sea eagles, I love Brookie on a sunday arvo and I love winning!!!
But we cant win them all and I consider myself pretty lucky to have been to 3 winning GF's
Wake up to yourself mate.

Oops sorry Chrisos, I meant to bag mr sea eagle not you!! a couple of beers will do that to you  :-[ ::)

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8