Gonna take more than foz

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
^^^ re Dan's "Arthur 1st coach
sacked" quote;

How bout Ricky "I'll give you 18 points head-start, to beat saints on your home ground. Reckon you could do that?" Stuart?

Then glorified water-boy Arthur.

footnote;

I find "quoting" on the new forum is bloody difficult.

Last edited:
I find "quoting" on the new forum is bloody difficult
It's pretty easy - either select 'quote' under the post you want to quote, or just highlight the part of a post you want to quote and an option to select 'quote' appears.

I've been chuckling to myself all day at the thought of Brad Arthur getting the boot from Parra it would make me laugh so hard and I would be so unbelievably happy.

Dan

Would be gold tbh. Would anyone have him back as Tooves assistant? Bahahahaha

• 👍
Reactions: Dan
^^^ re Dan's "Arthur 1st coach
sacked" quote;
I find "quoting" on the new forum is bloody difficult.

You can also just click on the little word reply if you just want to quote one person's quote....like I did just then!

Difficult you can highlight just a part and quote that, you can quote multie messages or you can just hit reply it far more simple than old forum

Difficult you can highlight just a part and quote that, you can quote multie messages or you can just hit reply it far more simple than old forum

How do I make a thread about which halves to sign or one about keeping dce?

How do you create those News Threads that keep the Article at the top and user posts as Comments? Like the Penn's article about "Better off without a Dally M Half and 2v"

Umm....no. I'm sure the head coach would echo those sentiments.
Lol you guys are acting like "we" have a choice! If the Dalai is flicked from Parra before the end of the year, he'll be head coach of the Central Coast Eagles when they replace us in the near future..

How on earth did they think giving Watmough a three year contract is a good idea. He's so long in the tooth he's a Northern Eagle and he's crocked after 3 games.

How on earth did they think giving Watmough a three year contract is a good idea. He's so long in the tooth he's a Northern Eagle and he's crocked after 3 games.
Mmmm, Choc forced an early exit from Manly, so he will be the brains trust there for4:giggle::giggle:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8