1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

#GOMANLY!!

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by stlth15, Mar 13, 2015.

1. stlth15

stlth15 Member

Ratings:
    +35 / 0
    It's time to move on and it all starts on Saturday night against the Purple SCUM. I'm gutted we could potentially lose both halves, but as long as DCE is still wearing maroon and white, I will be cheering him kick forty twenties, make line breaks, setup and score tries. I don't want to hear him get booed, see negative signs on the hill, we're stronger than that as a club, if we show weakness, it's more crap the media and opposing fans will give us. Show the support of our mighty team and let's rise above this adversity, as we have done so many times and let's give it to the SCUM!! #GOMANLY!!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Frogz

Frogz Don't mess with the goat, he has photos. Premium Member

Sydney, Australia
    Ratings:
    +1,392 / 36
    I big win the weekend would be lovely and would shut all the f@rkin w@nkers that are death riding us....Go Manly.

3. Kiwi Eagle

Kiwi Eagle Moderator Staff Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,425 / 31
    Agree with the sentiment, go manly !

Can't use the hashtag though because I have asked my Mrs to shoot me if I ever start to use them

• Like Like x 1
  4. sheridanstand78

sheridanstand78 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3,308 / 51
    The club needs us now. Time to smash the news limited drizzle.

5. mjb136

mjb136 MWSE fanatic Premium Member

sydney
    Ratings:
    +1,462 / 32
    Push it up Manly!!!

Come on boys, need a big effort this week. Forwards have to lift to another level.

Can't wait for tomorrow's game.

Go Manly!