Golden opportunity

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Brett's unfortunate injury may be a blessing in disguise. Except for him of course. (And admittedly a bloody good disguise.)
- Des has the chance to cement his reputation as a great coach. He faces a tremendous challenge
- The players get to step up and go to another level, without relying on the magic talents of the one and only Snake -
- Another player will get a chance at NRL

In 2007-2008 I was impressed that Des seemed to have developed a definite squad mentality within the team. It never seemed to matter if some players were missing, in fact it was rare for all players to be available (until the 2008 finals) but it was never an excuse and the team went 100% no matter who was on the field.

This is also a great opportunity for Manly followers to show our support does not depend on our flashiest player taking the field. Fair weather fans? No!

Also a great opportunity for any betting types to get fantastic odds!

I will be amazed if our guys do not play tough for the full 80 against the Eels. I expect they have developed a level of mental toughness over the past year or so and they will come out & play to win on Sunday.

I always thought the team would be a lot better by the end of the year than at the start. If they come out hard again this week it will be a great sign. I think it will take a lot more than the loss of Stewie to knock us out. As others have pointed out he did not play much role in our storming to a big lead against the Tigers. The Tigers could well make that form look pretty good in coming weeks.

I love your positivity. Unfortunately I'm battling mentally to find any positives from the Monday night debacle and subsequent news about Brett.

2010 is going to be a long year. Not literally, because we won't make the finals.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4