Goal Kicking Won It For Us

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bob dylan

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Obviously the field goals were important, but if Rodney had missed any of those goals we aren't in a position to go for the one pointers.

Great kicking like that is not something we have seen a lot of over the last 10 years from Manly, I think Orford won us a game last year but he probably cost a couple over time too.

I was happy with Jamie taking the kicks this year.
A nice change from previous years where the position of the tries scored determined the percentage of success.

Shane is kicking exceptionally well now.... still at 100%.
Go the second-rower!

Isn't he at 100% kicking for manly? I think before hand he was on something like 6 from 8.

No one even followed us on Twitter tonight did they? Ha ha

LOVE Rodney.  The only thing that worried me was sometimes it seemed to take forever to kick the goal.
His work tonight was again outstanding.  He and Gift made some good runs

Rodney has been in our best 3 players all year. Add his kicking too that tally and i hope we keep onto him, also Matai was very gutsy sticking it out for the rest of the game, hopefully he will be ok for next week..

He hit them sweet tonight. Great effort from him considering the amount of work he gets through as well. He has been our best forward all year.

Matai showed his guts tonight was hurting but didn't just stand around. He still carted the ball up and gave others a rest. Well done to him gets my stamp of approval now, he has been amongst our best all year

Dan link said:
Isn't he at 100% kicking for manly? I think before hand he was on something like 6 from 8.

No one even followed us on Twitter tonight did they? Ha ha

No...... because "True Supporters" were at the game....

Cat, pigeons.....Cue Matabele.....et al.........
(Is smirking as he writed this... ;)

And a great game to be at too.  I hate Souths and love it when we beat them, mixo scum. 

Yeah he has been great this year but we have a great knack of getting backrowers who have struggled at other clubs and turning them into good first graders - Bryant - Hall are 2 that recently come to mind.

It's a ****ing long drive from Hervey bay and the sunny coast though.

I rushed home from a business meeting to watch..

Meh... Stuff you guys I'm going home, where is my bat and ball...

Ha ha on that note I am off to bed, have to ref all day tomorrow for the oz tag team challenge sigh

Had a call that Shane was taken from the ground by blue light taxi to Manly Emergency.

All good, so no need to dust off the black suit & the club tie just yet.

No flowers by request...donations to 40-40-40-40-40

Ant80 link said:
Anyone know \"fans\" that walked off with 5 minute's left to go?

They should be named and shamed

You really can't blame them when most of our last 20mins of games have been shocking, it really was a miracle that we were able to make it 80m's up the field twice to get those FG's. I will probably get flamed for this post lol.

torana355 link said:
[quote author=Ant80 link=topic=183648.msg267796#msg267796 date=1276958708]
Anyone know \"fans\" that walked off with 5 minute's left to go?

They should be named and shamed

You really can't blame them when most of our last 20mins of games have been shocking, it really was a miracle that we were able to make it 80m's up the field twice to get those FG's. I will probably get flamed for this post lol.
[/quote]

I know a few guy's have a rule in place that you stick around until the full time siren regardless of the result

I'd be more worried about the 5000 that didn't turn up than the 20 that went for the exits a bit early. I've never understood it myself but there's always a few people who are desparate to "beat the traffic". 

LOL I agree, people make the effoert to go to the game and then leave early? there is nothing better than soaking up the atmoshere after the game

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6