GO YOU WARRIOR CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!~!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'm just hoping Archer and Robinson both get hit by a cement truck in the next fortnight as Hayne or Maxwell are a much better prospect for us.

We're in the box seat - providing we win the next game, the GF will be our 'home' game!!

And how strange - it could very well be a Manly/Sharks GF.

Tedro is a Manly fan as well, so we can add Steve Lyons to the list of people who should be allowed to ref the GF...

...sadly we all know it is going to be Archer.

Chip & Chase link said:
[quote author=Kiwi Eagle link=topic=178413.msg196791#msg196791 date=1221382033]
I thought Robinson was great C&C, solely based on him being the only ref with enough balls to constantly ping Melbourne for their filth

Gee I don't know mate, he pulled them up a couple of times when it was so blatant that he really couldn't do anything but. In that last 10-15 minutes he went to water and let the pressure of the crowd and the fear of showing some spine affect his performance. I got sick of screaming at the TV about how the Storm were milking penalties in possession by kicking and fighting in the tackle and conveniently rolling over the tackler making it impossible for them to get out of the way. They played him like a b!tch a couple of times on that one. Compare that to the amount of times the Storm lay over the tacklers or made second efforts, I could hear the gimp saying "movement" "get off him" etc, but he didn't have the guts to put the whistle to the mouth when it still dragged on for another 4 or 5 seconds, why bother saying anything. As for the walking off the mark when playing the ball, God they must have done that on at least 30 or 40 % of the rucks.......not one penalty.

I know you are a level headed observer, but I thought he was poo. The Storm will be hard to stop for as long as the referees are too gutless to police the ruck.

Anyway, well done the the Warriors. The Storm now have two tough games ahead, Brisbane at Suncorp and then the Sharks. Let's hope they get the absolute sh!t bashed out of them...they deserve it.
[/quote]

You could well be correct mate, but it just stuck out to me that the Storm were actually getting penalised and not winning a count, i probably got carried away with that

Cam Smith could have been pinged nearly every tackle, and he did miss a lot, but i was just happy that he pinged them for some of the filth i guess

I really enjoyed that. Even my AFL woman was cheering on the Warriors against the cheating storm mongrels.

Memo to Wayne & Ivan : have chinboy carroll take out slater in the first half, and have hodges niggle crocka until he throws a few & is sent off.  ;D

Jatz Crackers link said:
I really enjoyed that.

Same!
You ripper!
Fantastic to see the Storm stumble!
Even tho the Storm are likely gonna bounce back bigger and better and sweep the rest of the finals, you never know.. And thier stumbling today is still a good thing for us and great to see them lose in general.

Go Sea Eagles!

If the drizzle get over the broncos they'll be there waiting for the sea eagles at the gf. Every loss dents the confidence when your'e supposed to be a pack of superstar unbeatables. Warriors have done everyone a big favour; you can beat the storm even when the ref is incompetent. I think we will be playing them in a fortnight. That will be a good test!

If you saw the look on their faces  as they sat on the ground after the game it looked as though they lost a Grand Final - after a long hard year with heavey Origin committments the last thing they needed was another hard game.  Even if they get there I reckon they will be ripe for the picking.

It has been a very long time since I have really, really enjoyed footie so much. Saturday was just a fantastic experience and then the cream yesterday. I hate the Storm and Broncs equally and the pleasure I am getting from the Broncs missing playing Canberra and the Purple priks travelling to Brisbane is like eating lobster. Just soooo sweet!

Those Melbourne knobs must be shaking in their boots with having to play the Broncos
at Suncorp.
The pieces of the puzzle are starting to fall into place for us.
Awesome effort from the Warriors.
GO MANLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES.

This weekend, SUDDEN DEATH Prelim. final for Broncos V Storm is FANTASTIC.

Not only should it be a cracker of a game, one of those teams will be GOOOOOOONE.

Has been unbeleivable over here

As a fella at work said today, we can't remember a time when a Bledisloe Cup/Tri Nations win, has been relegated. Radio Sport yesterday was pretty much wall to wall League which was great for a change

The bandwagon is certainly filling up at a rapid rate again, tickets to this Fridays match sold out in 11 minutes this morning

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8