Go you good things

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Mark from Brisbane link said:
Where are the \"doomsayers\" now???
We are still here. Doom. We are doomed. However considering we are doomed I think the guys are going very well. Most impressed with Lyon & Foran, also Farrar and Cross.

I have noticed Darren has been pretty quiet about how old our team looks at the moment, and only seems to want to talk about how good David Penna's Toyota Cup team is.

But it's easy to sit back and not say too much and take pot shots at those that do ;)

It's not complicated - the main issues about team selection and putting people in the right positions have been addressed, therefore there's no need to complain about them. 

It's less boring than blind faith that we'll just win each week no matter what because of the size of our garden shed. 

I was a Doomplayer once. Awseome game. But it's hard to be a doomsayer when the team is playing well. Even the first two losses we played well. Looks like it will be a pretty good year really, although the Sharks aren't going to be anywhere near the finals.

TokyoEagle link said:
Thought Choc had an OK game in attack, made some nice runs and has seemed to make a bit of a connection with Foran.

I noticed that too Tokyo and hopefully it starts blossoming from here. There were at least three nice little short passes between the two.

Choc is still trying to offload too often when its not needed. Then we he needed to yesterday he didnt and bombed a certain try.

He just needs to calm down and think about things a bit more.

And if we start against the Storm like we did against the Sharks, we could be down 20-0 after 20 mins. That was a very lacklustre start.

A slow start after a trip to NZ and a tough hard fought game to boot was not surprising

clontaago link said:
Choc is still trying to offload too often when its not needed. Then we he needed to yesterday he didnt and bombed a certain try.

He just needs to calm down and think about things a bit more.

And if we start against the Storm like we did against the Sharks, we could be down 20-0 after 20 mins. That was a very lacklustre start.

Definitely agree with all those points, Clon. Especially the one about calming down and thinking about things a bit more.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7