Go the Sharks!!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ralphie said:
Yes, it's only a matter of time before they snatch defeat from the jaws of victory

We have tried to do this a few times this year (Sharks & Titans spring to mind) but keep finding ways to win those games. It's a pleasant change to see after all these years.

Every team loses games that everyone expects them to win though & we will lose a few of those this year. I fully expect this forum to go off the boil when that happens as well.

What an arrogant pack of wankers

They get a penalty, take the 2 points, and cronk and slater are in the refs ear having a whinge about things

Kiwi Eagle said:
What an arrogant pack of wankers

They get a penalty, take the 2 points, and cronk and slater are in the refs ear having a whinge about things

Would of loved it the ref turned around and pinged him for that

Puhleeeese. Sharks... the most worthless club in NRL history. Have never achieved anything, will never achieve anything and are destined to never add anything to the comp except adding another team to an overpopulated Sydney market.

never depend or rely on the light blue losers. their trophy cabinet is more barron that the simpson desert. poor basterds!

we can beat the purple cheating scumbags anyway.

what about the call be Braybrook about Smith - "just another of the quality leaders throught the storm organisation which has brought them so much success"

club stripped of every prize since 07.i bet every club wished they could have leaders like that.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8