Go the Red V

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Knights result was a beauty for us, if the Warriors won that and then knocked us over they would have taken our spot

Titans tipping up the Broncos another top result for us

A win by the Dragons here would mean that even with a loss we haven't lost anything in regards to the top 4 really

Hopefully the good Raiders side can turn up tomorrow afternoon as well

Kiwi Eagle said:
Knights result was a beauty for us, if the Warriors won that and then knocked us over they would have taken our spot

Titans tipping up the Broncos another top result for us

A win by the Dragons here would mean that even with a loss we haven't lost anything in regards to the top 4 really

Hopefully the good Raiders side can turn up tomorrow afternoon as well

And go the Tigpies on Monday Night.
Minimum damage to the Sea Eagles is the name of the game this weekend.

Should be 6+

What a piece of **** the bloke is. As the bloke he hammered is getting stretchered off in a neckbrace Inglis is smiling after getting put on report when he should have been marched. Then has the cheek to throw some verbal around for the rest of the game

What a wanker

Through what I could make out from his interview as he can barely string a sentence together, he actually said "I didn't think there was too much in it"

No remorse at all, class act

KE you sound surprised, this guy showed his true colours when he decided to turn his back on his state of birth.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2