Go Newcastle

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
torana355 said:
Not one teammate checked if Barba was ok lol.

Barba didn't want to be there today. The first kick the Knights put into the in goal he looked up and saw 4 Knights players bearing down, so he takes the tough and committed option by running into touch in goal. Showed his true courage in that play. He couldn't wait for that ankle twist to bring his season to a close.

Go Knights next week against the dirty Mexican cheats in Melbourne!
More importantly, go Manly against the Sharks next week in Sydney!

Knights were brilliant their defense in the 1st half was professional. So far the best team effort in opening round of the semis.

Don't agree, I think our match was the highest standard. Might be biased though?
Dogs really imploded poorly.
Storm/Bunnies was also good, a lot of the Storm 'uncharacteristic' errors were due to good pressure by Souths, but also Storm are down on previous year's excellence at this stage. I think the form from Bunnies/Chooks in R26 stands up so far, Chooks were a touch better that night, and shaded us by an even smaller margin.

Don't let the door smack your a%%% on the way out of the semis....De$, Ennis the Grub, Barba the Nigel and T-Dud.

Weekend is suddenly looking a lot better!!

Today doesn't seem as depressing as Saturday night. In fact I could almost feel elated, a sense of euphoria flooding my body, a karma and a calma, a happiness and a 'all is right in the universe'. If just for one day... :D

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6