1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Go Manly

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Kiwi Eagle, Sep 5, 2007.

1. Kiwi Eagle

Kiwi Eagle Moderator Staff Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,425 / 31
    Well, after a bit of planning recently have secured some time off work, and take flight tomorrow for a bit of a holiday and taking in some of the finals, first point of call Brookie on Saturday night

Not sure what internet access i will have over the next few weeks, so go Manly in the finals, hopefully producing another premiership run. We have the talent (providing Kite comes good) and the desire to really give it a shake this year.

Shall do a lap of the ground at some point sat night and will say g'day to any faces i recognise off here.

Catch ya later and go the Mighty Eagles

2. Canteen Worker

Canteen Worker Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +212 / 5
    Would be good to meet you Kiwi. I hope the team makes it worthwhile for you. We will miss the sense you make on herre!!!

3. Kiwi Eagle

Ratings:
    +2,425 / 31
    Have 5mins so on a pc so thought i would have a quick post on here

Sat night was sensational, atmosphere was amazing, had a couple of gronks around me on the hill that should have been shot at birth but other than that was an awesome night.

Thought the sdie were awesome in the 2nd half, just a bit of dodgy timing on a few passes in the 1st half, should have led by a bit more at the break

Beaver and B. Stewart were amazing, got to meet them afterwards which was a real highlight. Lyon had a few nice touches too, could be a key man through the semis. Loved Matai and Robertson rarking up the hill just before fulltime

Was a pleasure to meet CW and MB as well, saw Cliffy GC as well but he was yapping on the phone so didnt get a chance to say high

Bring on week 3, we can take both of those sides, then onto the GF where i predict we will be meeting the Dogs

4. Canteen Worker

Ratings:
    +212 / 5
    Nice to meet you KE. Tried to catch you afterwards but you had made your escape, no doubt heading off to celebrate the win.

5. Nutzcraw

Nutzcraw Active Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Fark, I need a house next to Brookie oval.

6. Dan

Dan Administrator Staff Member Administrator 2016 Tipping Competitor

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
    Ratings:
    +5,463 / 74
    I was there and at the club afterwards, too busy talking to Mr Cross and co though.

Wish I had seen this post earlier would have been good to say hi

7. Duff

Duff Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +554 / 10
    I'm glad that you still had some Gronks with you on the hill in mine & Fluffs absence. I'd have hated for your experience to have been wasted, Kiwi.

Will you be over for the GF ?

8. Kiwi Eagle

Ratings:
    +2,425 / 31
    Yep am over for the GF, am off to the Dogs v Eels tonight as well, hope it is a good game

9. Canteen Worker

Ratings:
    +212 / 5
    I don't hope anything for either team except that they smash each other to pieces and the winner can do the same thing to the Storm next week!!

10. Kiwi Eagle

Ratings:
    +2,425 / 31
    True CW

Also should mention that i went to Star City last monday afternoon and saw King and G Stewart there hooking into the buffet

11. Matabele

Matabele Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +466 / 6
    After the effort of both of those players last weekend I wouldn't care if they were kooking into a buffet at Krispy Kreme last Monday!