Go Dragons

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Clint

Tipping Member
If the Dragons get up tonight if gives us that little bit of extra breathing space for the top 4, plus the added bonus that it means the missus will be in a good mood. ;)
Go Dragons!!

If the Dragons get up tonight if gives us that little bit of extra breathing space for the top 4, plus the added bonus that it means the missus will be in a good mood. ;)
Go Dragons!!

It would be good, that's for sure. If the Goons get up I wouldn't mind seeing Tooves give King, Ballin and Wolfie(prob out anyway) a spell, then ram it home against the Titans.

maybe Choc as well.

It would be good, that's for sure. If the Goons get up I wouldn't mind seeing Tooves give King, Ballin and Wolfie(prob out anyway) a spell, then ram it home against the Titans.

maybe Choc as well.

absolutely KW. The 3 point buffer over the Sharks could be the opportunity to freshen a couple before the run home. Especially with the short turn around this week too.

The downside it could place a lot of pressure on the Titans game, who are very capable on their day, if we were to slip up against the Broncs.

absolutely KW. The 3 point buffer over the Sharks could be the opportunity to freshen a couple before the run home. Especially with the short turn around this week too.

The downside it could place a lot of pressure on the Titans game, who are very capable on their day, if we were to slip up against the Broncs.

And a dud call gives the Cowboys field position which they turn into points

1 ref actually had the call spot on, and the other one over ruled him

And a dud call gives the Cowboys field position which they turn into points

1 ref actually had the call spot on, and the other one over ruled him

Is it just me or is the dragons trainer in blue getting closer and more involved in the dragons play than trainers normally do? Noticing him like dogs nuts every time they have the ball right near the play directing play.

Is it just me or is the dragons trainer in blue getting closer and more involved in the dragons play than trainers normally do? Noticing him like dogs nuts every time they have the ball right near the play directing play.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6