GO CANBERRA!!!!!!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Volley said:
Napper said:
Dugan is still overrated. Scores a couple good tries and now you all want to felate him. He's s**t.

75% of players in the NRL must be s**t then.

Snake
Slater
Barba
Inglis
Merrit
Minichiello
Gordon
Bowen
Hopoate
Hayne

All of these players > Dugan. Well i'd rather them over him if manly needed a fb

Robinson was playing better when Poogan was injured.

Get off his johnson, he's garbage.

Volley said:
Napper said:
Dugan is still overrated. Scores a couple good tries and now you all want to felate him. He's s**t.

75% of players in the NRL must be s**t then.

Snake
Slater
Barba
Inglis
Merrit
Minichiello
Gordon
Bowen
Hopoate
Hayne

All of these players > Dugan. Well i'd rather them over him if manly needed a fb

Robinson was playing better when Poogan was injured.

Get off his johnson, he's garbage.

Pablo said:
Why are the broncos sooks? Only caught the last 5 mins, what were they crying about?

Mate they have been sooks for years. Try living amongst them it's almost as pathetic as origin time but every week.

Pablo said:
Why are the broncos sooks? Only caught the last 5 mins, what were they crying about?

Mate they have been sooks for years. Try living amongst them it's almost as pathetic as origin time but every week.

mickqld said:
Pablo said:

I'm with you Mick, I'm surrounded but I don't go quietly.

mickqld said:
Pablo said:

I'm with you Mick, I'm surrounded but I don't go quietly.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6