Glenn straight to judicary

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Dan i think our backrow is actually the least effected with the likes of Rodney, Watmough, Buhrer, Mauro, Galuvou still available. It our backs that im more concerned about with Hoppa Brett and wolf all out. I cant recall a fight like this but theres been fights, if someone can tell me who has been charged with contrary conduct for brawling and received more than 3 weeks id be happy to hear from you !

If we win in the first week of the finals then Glenn's suspension doesn't get expended on the extra game? Maybe we should throw the first game:cool:.
Hopefully he'll only get 3 weeks but it doesn't look good. With a bit of luck the Judiciary won't get caught up in the hype. The rest of the suspensions look pretty reasonable though and a $50,000 fine was what I expected.

It may work out better for Glenn to not have a charge, if the judiciary believe that he was provoked by Blair, the words and the shoulder, they might go easy on him.

Daniel said:
Cambo said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
Glenn Referred for the 2nd brawl he threw a few punches not sure if many connected Blair threw a few not sure if many of those connected either
then the Cavalry arrived Glenn and Blair didnt go near each other again
so 2 WEEKS for Glen
same for Blair but add his charge on 4weeks

the club have to go in there with the front on angle where blair chest butts glenn the glenn hits him back.

Glenn is important but i think we can still win it with out him.
DCE and Foran will lift us.

He is important, but with injuries to Brett, David Williams and Robbo to fullback, this forces Tony Williams to the wing.

Meaning he essentially weakens both positions. Not sure if we can bring another winger up or not

That's where Hoppa comes into it mate.

I really think they have referred straight to the judiciary because of all the media beat up. In reality he has no case to answer for the first incident (hence no charge unlike Adam Blair). I think they couldn't work out how to grade the second incident, so rather than give him say a grade 3 and let him enter an early plea they sent him straight there to ensure he has to face the music. 3 weeks I reckon is all he will get

bones said:
Daniel said:
Cambo said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
Glenn Referred for the 2nd brawl he threw a few punches not sure if many connected Blair threw a few not sure if many of those connected either
then the Cavalry arrived Glenn and Blair didnt go near each other again
so 2 WEEKS for Glen
same for Blair but add his charge on 4weeks

the club have to go in there with the front on angle where blair chest butts glenn the glenn hits him back.

Glenn is important but i think we can still win it with out him.
DCE and Foran will lift us.

He is important, but with injuries to Brett, David Williams and Robbo to fullback, this forces Tony Williams to the wing.

Meaning he essentially weakens both positions. Not sure if we can bring another winger up or not

That's where Hoppa comes into it mate.

With a fractured knee/leg 2 weeks ago? That's another 3 - 4 weeks before he can even start training.

We need to win week one of the finals and get some troops back

Sooooo I'll be watching mostly under 20's when I trek up to Brisbane this weekend...... Ehhhh. Load me up on the bundy rums..!

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
Not really only take Foran Wolfy Brett Glenn & Darcy out and it's still a strong team + they will bond even tighter now

nita said:
Sooooo I'll be watching mostly under 20's when I trek up to Brisbane this weekend...... Ehhhh. Load me up on the bundy rums..!

I doubt you'll see an under 20's player in the team they'll pull the guys they've used before from reserve grade.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6