Glenn Stewart's future all but decided

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

King

Reserve Grader
I have just received news that Glenn Stewart will become the latest representative star to pledge his beachside loyalty by agreeing in principle to stay with Manly for another 4 seasons.

Just trying to get some more confirmation for you guys.

King link said:
I have just received news that Glenn Stewart will become the latest representative star to pledge his beachside loyalty by agreeing in principle to stay with Manly for another 4 seasons.

it was in the teles sport confidental today
hope it was accurate

Cambo link said:
[quote author=King link=topic=182603.msg254154#msg254154 date=1268365999]

it was in the teles sport confidental today
hope it was accurate
[/quote]

Same, that would be excellent news.
Glenn will be the furure captain post King/Lyon

With Glenn, Brett, Jamie & Choc secure for years to come, thats a pretty good lot to build a premiership winning team around.

Strikes me as strange that we keep getting all this info from the Tele rather than the club, but given the way they advertised the Choc/Lyon & Foran signings i'm not that suprised.

Can't help but think that the club should be letting their members know before the press.

Wolfpack link said:
Strikes me as strange that we keep getting all this info from the Tele rather than the club, but given the way they advertised the Choc/Lyon & Foran signings i'm not that suprised.

Can't help but think that the club should be letting their members know before the press.

Very good point Wolf especially as they are trying show value in getting membership

Wolfpack link said:

I've said the same thing over at the mwse site a while ago. Surely as members we should be the first to know. A quick email from the club would be nice.

conanu link said:
has there been anything official from the club regarding foran? i thought it was still on going
its still not official that we signed matt orford hahah

Cambo link said:
[quote author=conanu link=topic=182603.msg254217#msg254217 date=1268398194]
has there been anything official from the club regarding foran? i thought it was still on going
its still not official that we signed matt orford hahah
[/quote]

When we finally found out that we had never actually signed him we told him to F off to the UK.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4