Glenn Stewart

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

conanu

Bencher
Could we just get Glenn to come back for maybe 6 months to finish up at Manly with his brother and add a bit of grit in these young blokes like BK did. Surely it would be worth it, he played like a second 5/8 with DCE anyway.

Last edited:
I was gutted to see Glenn go at the time but was proven wrong by it being the right decision.
If, in the world where unicorns were real, he came back to Manly, the tanty throwers, though not many left, would be rewarded.
They should not be.
Hmmm....unicorns would be great defenders but would spend too much time suspended for impaling the opposition.

I am actually kind of serious, at least for the rest of this season just to show some leadership unlike our current senior players

I like that you are thinking outside the box, but Penn and Co. Didn't give Glenn a contract to play on with us, and I doubt they will now. If he was to come back to Manly, he needs to do some serious training and needs to get his old speed back. He needs to get used to the new interchange rules as well.

don't worry,
with any luck next year glenn will again play alongside his brother....
in england(hate to see you go snake, but it's time)

Maybe as a forwards coach.
Yeah let's get lots of old players back. I'm sure that will be a good move. It's an old man's game after all.
Cant be any worse than Nate Myles.

Oh and you are right about its an old man's game.
Cameron Smith
Cronk
Thurston
Matt Scott

They really are passed it aren't they. Im sure if Smith left Melbourne it would be great for them, get rid of that old dead wood.

Maybe as a forwards coach.

Cant be any worse than Nate Myles.

Oh and you are right about its an old man's game.
Cameron Smith
Cronk
Thurston
Matt Scott

They really are passed it aren't they. Im sure if Smith left Melbourne it would be great for them, get rid of that old dead wood.
Difference is that they're not injury prone and their bodies are still more than up to the rigours of the NRL. How many games did Gift play for us in his last season?

If I was to say yes, then it would only be to let him get to his 200th game for Manly.

I was gutted to see Glenn go at the time but was proven wrong by it being the right decision.
If, in the world where unicorns were real, he came back to Manly, the tanty throwers, though not many left, would be rewarded.
They should not be.
Hmmm....unicorns would be great defenders but would spend too much time suspended for impaling the opposition.

Best...unicorn...ad...ever...

As for gift, I hope he is enjoying where ever he is.

Playing awesome at the moment too, I know its only superleague but still class is class and he still has it.

The Gift is back on home soil...He could have been our new 5/8th. He gets along well with DCE, right?!

Premiership-winning @SeaEagles back-rower Glenn Stewart has signed a one-year deal with Wests in the Illawarra competition, with the option for more. Full story on @telegraph_sport soon. @CountryRL

Todd Greenburg probably wouldn't register the contract unless it was 850k+. You know, NRL's SELF imposed market value.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6