Glenn Stewart

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Agreed.

Was basically saying "this is our house, try and bash us here and take your lumps"

I cant see why he would even get suspended.

But Gallop will stick his nose in.

I blame the refs that punch up, caused by their stupidity in my opinion. If they had waited 15 more seconds before sending Blair there is no blow up.

bob dylan said:
I cant see why he would even get suspended.

But Gallop will stick his nose in.

I blame the refs that punch up, caused by their stupidity in my opinion. If they had waited 15 more seconds before sending Blair there is no blow up.

Absolute Garbage, Stewart waited for him.

Central Coast Eagle said:
Definately no suspension, send off sufficient for both players

Not a chance , both players were sent to the bin when they started the fight. That will not be dismissed by the review committee like a fight in the field of play.

Blair caused the second fight by running up to Glenn, but Glenn threw the first punch. Both players will get suspended. Glenn has a suspension from last year and so a guilty plea wont reduce his sentence.

I might have it wrong, but it didn't seem as though Glen came into the initial punch up "from a distance and looking to throw punches" like the jr ref stated. It looked like he came in from a distance to break the fight up. Blair on the other hand was laying in punches - that part was crystal clear on TV.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7