Glenn Stewart

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Jethro

Star Trekkin' across the universe
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Anybody heard any updates on his knee?

According to Des (refer televised media conference on MSE, members only) he is expected to be fit for the game against the Warriors.

Corso_Pete link said:
According to Des (refer televised media conference on MSE, members only) he is expected to be fit for the game against the Warriors.

Thanks Pete. That's good to hear.

Minor tear according to a source. At a pinch he could have returned to the field on Sunday but no need. A chance to miss one game.

I hope Des takes the full side over this year, which i have no doubt of really

Is 1 of the biggest games of the year for me. I am getting up the Warriors supporters a bit over here, but not going over the top as insurance for if we don't in 2 weeks time.

No reason we shouldn't, but they can be a bloody unpredictable lot, although Cleary has made a mistake dropping the youngsters

He's fine. Walking around fine after the game. As already stated he could've returned to the field in the second half but the game was gone so there was no point.

According to the man himself he is in no doubt for the Warriors game.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2