Glenn Stewart withdraws from Four Nations

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Eagles2nv

DESpicable Manly
According to a number of websites Gift has pulled out of the four nations on compassionate grounds. Hope everything is OK. If not, my best wishes Gifty.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/league/glenn-stewart-withdraws-from-four-nations-tournament-on-compassionate-grounds-replaced-by-beau-scott/story-fn2mcuhw-1226159110904

Just read his partner is booked in for an operation to remove a cancer.

All the best to Joanne and Glenn. Hope it all goes well.

http://manly-daily.whereilive.com.au/news/story/stewart-puts-his-family-first/

Apparently he did not want the reasons made public but someone has (of course), so we should try to respect their privacy.

Typical these brothers can't take a trip...really feel for Glenn and his family.

All the best to Glenn and his lady.

The media should hang their heads in shame for hassling the Stewart family while Glenn and his girl are going through this. Bunch of wankers.

My thoughts are with you both Joanne and Glenn. May a ray of sunshine be warming your hearts soon.

Hope you guys don't mind me adding.

To all the Sea Eagle supporters out there or anyone for that matter. If you ever have the chance and pass by a person collecting donations for the Jane McGrath Foundation or any other cancer organisation try to donate whatever spare change you can afford. Trust me you will feel the better for it knowing your money will be going to good use.

From personal experience the support structure they provide to patients and family they all should be deemed super heroes in everyone’s eyes because they sure are in my eyes.

**** me!! All the guy has asked for was privacy and he can't even get that. No wonder half these players/clubs put media bans on themselves.

niccipops said:
The media should hang their heads in shame for hassling the Stewart family while Glenn and his girl are going through this. Bunch of wankers.

And to the halfwit that decided that they should not respect Gifty's wishes............find another career!!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6