Glenn Stewart return

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I vote that Mike must always have the last say on every thread. If not for the level headed comments, for the cheers.

manlyfan76 said:
I vote that Mike must always have the last say on every thread. If not for the level headed comments, for the cheers.

But how do we know when it's over?

And it puts a terrible burden on mike, to evaluate and rubber-stamp every thread.

Unless we usher in a generic "cheers, mike" whenever we feel the last word's been appropriately said.

Cheers, mike.

Or...au revoir, river.

RiverEagle said:
manlyfan76 said:

And it puts a terrible burden on mike, to evaluate and rubber-stamp every thread.

Unless we usher in a generic "cheers, mike" whenever we feel the last word's been appropriately said.

Cheers, mike.

Or...au revoir, river.

you should always post .... a "river" derchi!

manlyfan76 said:
RiverEagle said:
manlyfan76 said:

Well if it gets moved to the General Forum it's over.

G'day all,As a far wiser man than me once said"it aint over till its over".The depth of perception is astounding.
cheers mike

globaleagle said:
RiverEagle said:
manlyfan76 said:

Cheers, mike.

Or...au revoir, river.

that's friggen gold!

mike walker said:
manlyfan76 said:
RiverEagle said:
manlyfan76 said:

Well if it gets moved to the General Forum it's over.

G'day all,As a far wiser man than me once said"it aint over till its over".The depth of perception is astounding.
cheers mike

No, to be pedantic mike, it ain't over till it's over is like saying ''how long's a piece of string...?''

Whereas here (as @manlyfan76 said) a thread is only as long as a mod decrees!

A river derchi.

EDIT: Are you quoting yourself again global??

globaleagle said:
RiverEagle said:
EDIT: Are you quoting yourself again global??

Sometimes....people need to be told when gold is before their eyes!

Not iron pyrite, but GOLD!!!!

Flair enough too mate.

However, this thread has swiftly shifted into that mythical, mod-moving territory...

Where's @"mike walker" when we need him??

Stevo said:
Fluffy said:
Need to get Tooves, Cliffy, Fatty, Bozo, O'conner, Krillich back in the side since they are prooven big match performers

Recently you have been a massive dick. And that's not always a good thing.

it is a proportianal thing to the rubbish being posted these days.

and i'm not a keyboard hero, i'm a dick in real life too

Stevo said:

He's actually not. I hate giving out compliments, but he's a pretty good bloke in RL (albeit a dark shade of red on the back of his neck).

hahahahahaha

globaleagle said:
globaleagle said:
RiverEagle said:
manlyfan76 said:

Cheers, mike.

Or...au revoir, river.

that's friggen gold!

It's not as great as you think...1 run to third man...

Really?

Must've stuffed his ankle real bad.. Wasn't the original prognosis back in round 18.

Pretty inglorious way to bow out if manly fir poor gift. I hope he wants to come back and play, and it's is purely the injury stopping him.

Someone I know ran into him this week, said that he'd hurt it again doing light training.

Said he's at least 2 months away (at best).

It would be a fair dilemma wouldn't it, we get to a GF without him for most of the year , and play him with no game time??

I sincerely hope it doesn't come to that , either it's season ending OR he's back with a chance to play some games before the finals.

Fingers crossed but doesn't sound too hopeful.

Mark from Brisbane said:
Probably never see him play again in Manly colours , think he's a further two months away.

I think you're not far off the mark there Mark. I heard Toovey being interviewed on the radio the other day (can't remember where) and he did say that Glen had re-injured himself and was another 3 to 4 weeks away.

So not good news.

I've said it before, but how do you let a guy with a broken ankle return to the field? Was it that it wasn't broken and he was allowed back on and then broke it or was it broken when he returned to the field that day?

Just as stupid @COMMANDER as the Riff playing Wallace (injured ) last Friday to have him do an ACL.

It's bloody sad if we never see the Gift again in our colours but I guess that's footy for you !!

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6